Is The iPhone 5 Worth The Upgrade And The Money?

I wanted to buy the new iPhone 5 but I don't know if it's worth the upgrade and the money, so I would like to know if some of you know about this. I know it's a little better than the iPhone 4S, but maybe it doesn't worth the upgrade, because if it's too similar I don't want to spend a lot of money in this one just because is the new model. I was searching some videos on Youtube, and I still don't know what to do, my cell phone is old and I should change it. Do you know if the iPhone 5 worth the upgrade and the money?

asked by Braeden in Internet | 3015 views | 01-17-2013 at 03:28 PM

I think that the iPhone 5 worth the upgrade and the money. It's a good cell phone and although you may think it's similar to the rest of them, this is not true. The iPhone 5 has a bigger screen, a faster processor and a better camera than the iPhone 4S.
The new iPhone comes black and white and the 16GB model you can have it for $199, 32GB for $299 and 64GB for $399.
If you have and iPhone 4S I don't think it's worth it, but if you have an older one and the money, you should upgrade it, because you will have a faster processor, speed increases and a better camera. Some applications are really great and you can have them only with this phone, so if you like technology, I think it's the best option.
I have an iPhone 4 and I really want to buy this iPhone 5 because I think that for the upgrade and the money, it's worth it.

answered by Kobe | 01-17-2013 at 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braeden View Post
I wanted to buy the new iPhone 5 but I don't know if it's worth the upgrade and the money, so I would like to know if some of you know about this. I know it's a little better than the iPhone 4S, but maybe it doesn't worth the upgrade, because if it's too similar I don't want to spend a lot of money in this one just because is the new model. I was searching some videos on Youtube, and I still don't know what to do, my cell phone is old and I should change it. Do you know if the iPhone 5 worth the upgrade and the money?
Oh yeah... My mom has it and me and my brother won't put it down.....it is amazing

answered by Guest | 01-22-2013 at 10:42 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.