Is Selena Gomez a Virgin?

Is Selena Gomez, the star of Disney’s Wizards of Waverly Place a virgin?
I ask because I'm her biggest fan.
My friend told me that Selena is actually waiting to get married in order to have intercourse with a guy, is this true?

asked by Milly in Controversy | 147597 views | 07-06-2009 at 05:50 PM

The answer is yes, she is still a virgin. And it's true, she actually said she's going to be a virgin on her wedding day.
I think that is just awesome, she's a true role model for girls.
Unlike Miley, who I'm sure is not a virgin at all.

answered by Fall | 07-06-2009 at 05:54 PM

Yes she is a virgin, but only for now.
I don't buy that's she's going to wait until marriage to be with a guy. Or maybe that's what she wants but it's a hard promise to keep.

answered by Golden | 07-06-2009 at 05:56 PM

yes she is, and whoever said miley's not is sooo wrong..she wears a celibacy ring.

answered by Guest | 09-03-2009 at 12:56 AM

Definitely, If she is as religious as she says she is, she will wait until marriage before intercourse, I myself also have made that vow so it's not as strange as you might think. The benefits of being a virgin before marriage is that your partner realizes that you are someone then can trust with... people of same gender as themselves.

answered by Guest | 09-04-2009 at 12:45 PM

stop trashing on Miley guys...i'm not much of a fan of hers, but i think she is okay. I think the press needs to give her a break. Half of this stuff that they throw a stink about is actually NOTHING, for example this so called "pole dancing" IT ISN'T POLE DANCING IF SHE IS THAT FAR FROM THE POLE!!! and i think that she has values and like Selena is probably still a virgin too...

answered by Guest | 09-22-2009 at 10:43 PM

Yes, she is a virgin. Of course she is.

answered by Guest | 09-28-2009 at 05:55 PM

Why does it matter if she is or is not? It's her personal life and losing virginity doesn't make you a bad person a lot of people do it. I'm sure you wouldn't want strangers asking this about you.

answered by Guest | 09-29-2009 at 04:00 AM

NO!

answered by LIJO | 10-07-2009 at 09:30 PM

Selena, of course, is still a virgin.. And about the Miley thing, you honestly think she's still a virgin? I'd bet my life that she isn't.

answered by Unknown | 10-25-2009 at 01:14 AM

for now, yes
She may be a virgin now, but I doubt she will be until marriage. Wanting to sleep with someone is just part of human nature, and it's hard to resist. Not that anyone really cares these days. I know I don't.

answered by Guest | 10-28-2009 at 01:38 AM

selena is a virgin
yes selena is a virgin because shes a christian and she has to marry before she can lose her virginity. selena has not been married yet. That is yet. About miley cyrus and Vanessa Anne Hudgens they probably lost there virginity years ago!!!!!!!!!! Selena is only obeying her religions rules and if she had lost her virginity her dad would be pissed of cause shes only 17 after all. She's a brilliant roll model to girls all around the world.

answered by Guest | 10-30-2009 at 07:36 AM

I'll eat her first

answered by Virgin Eater | 11-05-2009 at 06:35 AM

Somehow I don't believe Selena Gomez is a virgin. because she dates a guy after another and she finishes her relationships too quick. So for me It seems impossible. or maybe possible. w/e

answered by Guest | 11-26-2009 at 10:24 PM

i dont know but if shes not id take it glady for hot...gigity gigity...shes so hot

answered by Guest | 12-04-2009 at 10:49 PM

I hope
I hope

answered by Guest | 12-10-2009 at 07:39 AM

Yes she is a virgin she is my role model and is a good one un like miley who stopped being one probably when she was 9 !!!!

answered by Guest | 12-22-2009 at 07:33 PM

Yo plenty of people take pics and are still virgins, please don't tell me some of you all have taken pics like she did aren't you all still virgins

answered by Guest | 12-22-2009 at 11:26 PM

well supposedly she is....but i mean come on she has dated nick jonas and taylor lautner. and by cowindink (my word sorry if u dont understand) she wears the same shirts as them. probably when she went to their place and got undressed she put on their shirt and left. she says she did but who knows. i think demi lovato isn't because if you notice the only people that talk about staying a virgin is: jordan sparks, johnas bros, selena, and miley. and yes miley is one because she is very religous like i am she even goes to church with family -i've seen pics- and wears a purity ring. so about selena i think it's a mystery......by the way demi looks like a monkey haha

answered by Guest | 12-29-2009 at 06:51 PM

No selena isn't a virgin, come on she's a big girl now

answered by Guest | 12-30-2009 at 07:30 AM

if most of your posts are correct the 'wow'

answered by Guest | 12-30-2009 at 09:38 PM

Selena
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
yes selena is a virgin because shes a cristian and she has to marry before she can lose her virginity. selena has not been married yet. That is yet. About miley cyrus and vannessa anne hudgens they propably lost there viginity years ago!!!!!!!!!! Selena is only obaying her religions rules and if she had lost her virginity her dad would be pissed of cause shes only 17 after all. She's a brilliant roll model to girls all around the world.
That is so stupid. I do believe she is a virgin, but seriously? JUST because she's a christian she HAS to be a virgin. In our small groups at our church, devoted Christians who shared there sins mentioned that they had lost their virginity before and they wanted God to forgive them. He was a christian but couldn't help himself. That is to show you that not all christians are perfect, nor bad.

answered by Johnwayne | 01-01-2010 at 04:03 AM

Quote:
She may be a virgin now, but I doubt she will be until marriage. Wanting to sleep with someone is just part of human nature, and it's hard to resist. Not that anyone really cares these days. I know I don't.
she is a virgin

answered by Guest | 01-02-2010 at 01:48 AM

yes
Of course she still is a virgin! She's a great girl, way better than vanessa hudgens, she's a complete *****!!! Selena's a tommy. So what if she wears the same kind of clothes as her boyfriends. Doesn't mean she's a skank. I'm a tomboy and I'm still a virgin.

answered by Guest | 01-02-2010 at 11:53 PM

No selena is not a virgin

answered by Guest | 01-03-2010 at 08:50 PM

'So what if she wears the same kind of clothes as her boyfriends'- the problem isn't she wears the same kind of clothes, its that she wears the exact same clothes. She obviously got undressed at their houses if she's wearing their clothes. I personally doubt that Selena is a virgin, and I also doubt that Miley and The Jonas Brothers are. However, there is nothing that suggests Miley is less likely to be a virgin than Selena. Miley is more famous so any scandals with her are known. However, Selena and Demi Lovato have both taken pics just as bad as Miley, but no-one cares about them because they are only famous to kids and teens, whereas Miley is a world-wide phenomenon.

answered by Guest | 01-05-2010 at 02:20 AM

selena gomez is a virgin she is still gonna be a virgin on her wedding. i think she is the coolest person in the universe. She is so awesome that i would make a new word for it. unlike miley cyrus but she is also a virgin. but she hates asians. and she is so hot

answered by Guest | 01-05-2010 at 09:34 PM

WHO CARES!
well i think selena is a virgin because she doesn't have proof of disgusting behavior! like vanessa! she sucked **** a long time ago ! miley is a virgin too she says so and i believe so but there could be a mystery behind the pics! plus SELENA ROCKS! and she's religious SO HA!

answered by shanaynay | 01-12-2010 at 03:17 AM

Yes Selena is still a virgin. But as for Miley, no way. The way she acts and dresses, she's just asking for attention. Please her dad is such a hick and exploits Miley for all he can because he was never as famous as she could be. He only had one hit song. If he could sell Miley's virginity without getting into trouble for it, he would; if he hasn't taken it already

answered by Guest | 01-15-2010 at 08:05 PM

look what do you guys care about selena virginity, just let flow if one day she gets to lose her virginity it will be all around those newspapers and then we will know if she is a virgin or not and who cares if she is religious or christian i'm one too but who cares, just let her be how she is, even if we would love to change her we would probably fail to do. and yes i think miley lost her virginity a long time ago she acts all naughty so just let it flow and we'll just have to find out one way or another that selena gomez is a virgin or not. hope it doesn't take too long to find.

answered by Guest | 01-19-2010 at 08:43 AM

i totally i agree with the person above me, what is her virginity to you, there can never be a definite answer, only her and God, or if she did then her partner know.

answered by Guest | 01-20-2010 at 11:04 PM

Quote:
Why does it matter if she is or is not? It's her personal life and losing virginity doesn't make you a bad person a lot of people do it. I'm sure you wouldn't want strangers asking this about you.
Well said I agree

answered by Guest | 01-21-2010 at 07:25 AM

It matters to me and it matters all those other people who look for support and confidence on people who are in the limelight, whether they want to be role models or not...they are. They should act their part.

answered by Guest | 01-23-2010 at 06:37 AM

Let's be realistic, she is not a virgin. She's with guys all the time because of work so there.

answered by Guest | 01-24-2010 at 08:40 AM

Hope she is virgin.

answered by Guest | 01-25-2010 at 05:10 AM

selena gomez from my heart
I hope she is a virgin because I love her so much I hope she's a virgin when I meet her. I will give her anything. she is everything to me I will give her my heart and soul I will not let her down. I don't care what you all say I will take care of her from sick to death.

answered by Neil.Allen.Pate | 01-27-2010 at 09:59 PM

probably
My honest honest opinion... She's experimented. (not with guys per say) But I do not believe she has gone all the way. As for miley, I think she has done things with a guy and gotten a little more "in-to" it then Selena has, but I don't think she has fully given up her virginity.

answered by Guest | 02-01-2010 at 05:39 AM

Sorry kids, I can confirm she is not a virgin. She was with me last night.

answered by Guest | 02-02-2010 at 10:00 PM

Quote:
'So what if she wears the same kind of clothes as her boyfriends'- the problem isn't she wears the same kind of clothes, its that she wears the exact same clothes. She obviously got undressed at their houses if she's wearing their clothes. I personally doubt that Selena is a virgin, and I also doubt that Miley and The Jonas Brothers are. However, there is nothing that suggests Miley is less likely to be a virgin than Selena. Miley is more famous so any scandals with her are known. However, Selena and Demi Lovato have both taken pics just as bad as Miley, but no-one cares about them because they are only famous to kids and teens, whereas Miley is a world-wide phenomenon.

I agree.
A specially at the time Miley's photo's were leaked, she was way more famous then Selena.
And Miley got hacked, she didn't want no one to see them, she wanted to keep it away from the fans. It's not her fault some a-hole hacked her. However Demi posted those photo's of a guy staring at her boobs.
And Miley might dress a little different but that's just her style. The way you dress has nothing to do with the fact if you are a virgin yay or nay.
Miley also wears a purity ring, and she seems really grounded and she's very religious. She said herself that's its a promise to God ... you don't just break a promise to God.

Stop hating on Miley you lifeless losers.

answered by Guest | 02-03-2010 at 07:12 PM

Hello Everyone. I am saddened to see all the naive people here that actually think that a "purity ring" Means someone's still a virgin. I made a promise to not have se-x till my wedding day! That totally didn't happen. It's true that is doesn't matter but it is interesting to know things about the People you like. I for one think any of the stars on Disney or Nick above the age of 15 are still virgins. It's near impossible to stay a virgin. I'm 16 now and I lost my virginity last year. I am actually glad I did. It was not a pleasant experience. But the fact that it was so awful made me realize that that was not the guy for me. I'm not condoning anyone to have se x before you are ready, Its a very personal thing, but I believe that two people have to be compatible in every aspect of their lives in order to spend the rest of your lives together and that means in the Bedroom too. (or couch, car, pool, pool table....... You get the idea!!!!!!)

answered by Guest | 02-06-2010 at 04:43 AM

is selena gomez a virgin
It's easy to tell whether Selena is a virgin or not, just look at her genitalia, and if it looks weird then she is not a virgin, if everything look ok and smooth then she is a virgin.
It's easy, stop wasting your time.

answered by Guest | 02-07-2010 at 05:23 PM

ur wrong!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LIJO View Post
NO!
yeah okay sure

answered by Guest | 02-08-2010 at 10:40 PM

ewww
Quote:
Originally Posted by Virgin Eater View Post
I'll eat her first
You're a sick perv you remind me of a guy named tyler hobbs at my school. no respect for girls at all always making jokes that are so not funny

answered by Guest | 02-08-2010 at 10:45 PM

liar!!
Quote:
liar you are lying Selena would never had se x never! i can tell you are lying you liar

answered by Guest | 02-08-2010 at 10:50 PM

really?
okay the majority of people said she is and that is what i personally believe. That person that said he was with her i think i totally lying. i don't believe that Selena would do anything like that. I'm not a miley hater, but i think she would be more likely to do something like that not Sel. i love miley but she isn't being a very good role model

answered by Guest | 02-08-2010 at 10:55 PM

yes
yes i am a virgin i am a christian and i am waiting until I'm married, waiting on that one special guy

Selena

answered by Selena Gomez | 02-09-2010 at 03:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milly View Post
My friend told me that Selena is actually waiting to get married in order to have intercourse with a guy, is this true?
no she's not. i took her virginity, but I'm 37 so i don't want to use my real name

answered by Guest | 02-13-2010 at 09:48 AM

yes
yes she is still a virgin but my ? to u is why does it matter of she is or not that's her business ok if she was not which she is them oh well it's not the end of the world if she wants to have se-x at a young age let her who cares its not a big deal the worse thing that could happen is she could get pregnant but she is smart enough to use protection, don't make a big deal if she has se-x be 4 she's married which I don't know because I know tons of people who said they were going to until there married and the ended up doing something when they was like 16 but i doubt she is going to have se-x any time soon because she still has a a little bit of child inside of her something tells me she not ready but I don't know I am not a stalker just her number one fan so YES SHE IS A VIRGIN AND SOMETHING TELLS ME SHE WILL BE A VIRGIN FOR A LONG TIME FROM NOW GIVE HER ABOUT FOUR YEARS AT LEAST

answered by selena gomez super fan | 02-14-2010 at 06:05 PM

yes shes a virgin
first of all she is a virgin,
Of all I'm her biggest #1 fan in the world so beat that oh and hi selena I'm like your super #1 fan in the world and i hate nick jonas too and miley cyrus

answered by Guest | 02-16-2010 at 04:50 PM

:)
Yes i think she is still a virgin she says she is not sleeping with anyone until her wedding day, which is good. Also she wears a promise ring. :-)

And for the girl named FALL Miley Cyrus is still a virgin and it is still going to remain that way until she gets married so. ha

answered by Kanisha | 02-16-2010 at 11:53 PM

let me tell everybody something who cares if they are a virgin just let them do their thing and you guys worry about yourselves
what about you are you a virgin. ask your shelf the question they are human. leave them alone and let them live their own lives. you bunch of babys!

answered by Guest | 02-17-2010 at 04:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selena Gomez View Post
yes i am a virgin i am a christian and i am waiting until I'm married, waiting on that one special guy

Selena
SIKE

answered by Guest | 02-17-2010 at 05:02 AM

Baba Blackship will help you stinky minds!!!

answered by Guest | 03-02-2010 at 09:24 AM

gu gu gaga!

answered by Guest | 03-02-2010 at 09:25 AM

Sorry everyone
i took her v card ;0

answered by Guest | 03-03-2010 at 04:54 AM

Of course, duh!
She made a promise to God, and if she is truly Christian she will keep it. If she is not, who cares!

answered by Guest | 03-04-2010 at 10:06 PM

StilL a veRginn
yes i think Selena gomez is a virgin because she is Not such a HOE like that *** of Miley!!
And she's not going around saying that she still is a VIRGIN she needs to keep it private like other people..!!

answered by Guest | 03-19-2010 at 08:01 PM

$elena
Yes, she is a virgin. She wears a purity ring.

answered by Guest | 03-23-2010 at 10:19 PM

Y i wanna date selena
Quote:
i am just asking because i think wait i know that she is the finest and cutest girl that i know and i really wanna be her bf a day so she can know me ?????

answered by Guest | 03-27-2010 at 12:03 AM

yes
i think now she is, and she will stay a virgin till she marries me.

answered by selena's boyfriend | 03-30-2010 at 04:28 AM

Gosh!!
I don't know if Selena is a virgin, but maybe she is cause shes just 17!! If you want to know, I am a Selena-hater but I say what I believe..I am a Miley fan and I believe that shes virgin, too...You know, first Miley told that she will be virgin until she got married and Selena said EXACTLY THE SAME THING 1 WEEK LATER.. copy??

answered by SOMEONE | 04-01-2010 at 11:54 AM

all the disney's kids are not virgins... and celebrities do not care about their religions or whatever...they are rich and famous and they enjoy their lives everyday....

answered by Guest | 04-02-2010 at 08:57 AM

I took her VIRGINITY
believe me she is not a virgin anymore after I got done with her

answered by Bob Saget | 04-03-2010 at 07:27 PM

no
Shes a babe but she is not like that.

answered by Tylar | 04-04-2010 at 05:10 AM

people that say selena is no virgin is stupid or something else. she is christian that's what she stated and that's it. she will be a virgin until she is married.

answered by kyle.strobel@comcast.net | 04-07-2010 at 01:38 AM

who gives a toss? let her be whatever she wants to be! the poor kids just human - if she did it -lucky her, if not - shell do it soon enough! god this topic is boring!

answered by Guest | 04-07-2010 at 06:28 PM

Quote:
i love selena gomez and i think that just because she like nick doesn't mean she is a virgin so i say she is not a virgin and who put this stupid question anyway and what i think is you should leave her alone and get a life p.s. im her biggest fan.

answered by Guest | 04-07-2010 at 07:38 PM

is she a virgin
i love selena gomez so i say she is a virgin and i wish i could be her husband even though I'm only 12 but i still love her very much so i wish everybody wouldn't just drop this conversation please about the girl i love i know almost everything about her so leave her alone really about this virgin stuff so what if she isn't a virgin at least she is nice so i leave her alone OK

answered by guest | 04-09-2010 at 07:45 AM

wow
you guys are stupid. duhhh miley is not virgin. she sleeps with everyman..there's po rn videos of her all over the internet. and as for selena..shes doing what god expects us all to do! wait till marriage. s ex isn't for fun. s ex is to have children.

answered by Guest | 04-14-2010 at 01:02 AM

Quote:
RESPECT

answered by Guest | 04-15-2010 at 04:38 PM

Selena gomez is an honest celebrity and miley isn't quite. i hate to insult a celebrity but you would think she makes enough money on her songs so she wouldn't have to turn to po rn. don't comment on how i know this but there are no pictures on the internet that are of her being dirty. so she isn't a dirty celebrity like Vanessa and Britney spears

answered by Guest | 04-15-2010 at 09:01 PM

okay don't trash Vanessa Hudgens...she came to my school before and sang for us (Dillard Drive Middle School...LOOK IT UP if u dont believe me) and i got to meet her and my friend is the one that won the back to school sweepstakes thingy that got her to go there and shes really nice...so please dont trash her..

answered by Guest | 04-20-2010 at 04:53 PM

chathlic
Quote:
yes selena is a virgin because shes a christian and she has to marry before she can lose her virginity. selena has not been married yet. That is yet. About miley cyrus and Vanessa Anne Hudgens they probably lost there virginity years ago!!!!!!!!!! Selena is only obeying her religions rules and if she had lost her virginity her dad would be pissed of cause shes only 17 after all. She's a brilliant roll model to girls all around the world.
I'm a christian as well and losing your virginity doesn't work like that its not like you get disowned or something and so what if she isn't (L)(L):P

answered by Guest | 04-24-2010 at 04:26 AM

selena gomes' verginity
Selena is so virgin you don't even know how cool she is! you don't just guess! that's stupid you guys

answered by shelby stryker | 04-26-2010 at 02:28 AM

Of course she is a virgin because she is too smart and when she get married which i dont know who, could still be A VIRGIN!!!! God dang get over it people, she is a virgin!!!!

answered by Guest | 04-27-2010 at 12:55 AM

yes, i have a reason to believe she is still a virgin..
most Disney stars start their TV stardom very young as did demi, selena, miley and the jobros.
I'm pretty sure miley isn't a virgin.. i dont know why.. i just have a feeling she's not.
but i watched a few interviews with sel gomez in, and she announced to the viewers, she is and always will be a christian and will carry out her promise to stay a virgin until she finds the right guy who will soon put a ring on her finger.
i for one, think this is a really good idea, as when your as famous as selena, you dont want one night stands and I'm sure many people would want to bed selena.
she doesn't want to be used to increase popularity.. or anything low like that.
she wants to find someone who loves her truly for who she is and not for her fame.
it's hard to find people willing to ignore fame and focus the relationship on getting to know the star for who he/ she is and i hope for selena's sake, since she is such a lovely person that she finds that guy.

answered by Guest | 04-27-2010 at 04:49 PM

no she is not a virgin i am luther her boyfriend and a fink she is the best ever

answered by Guest | 04-28-2010 at 08:58 PM

i taped that
she is no longer a virgin, because she gave me an amazing birthday gift thanks baby.

answered by selena's boyfriend | 04-29-2010 at 08:01 PM

Yes I'm still a virgin. I will be until I am married to my boyfriend!

answered by Selena | 05-04-2010 at 09:47 PM

well I'm sure that selena is a virgin because lets face it she's a little too cute to lose her virginity on the of 17,and about the whole miley thing well i hate miley cyrus and i believe that she's a total ***** and i do honestly think that she lost her virginity to a loser like her self and if you ask me im so not into her life because she had a boyfriend who is 5 years older so dont you see where I'm going?dont you remember those picture of her naked ........... she's not a virgin unlike selena

answered by twilight hottie | 05-07-2010 at 09:15 PM

I'm not sure about that and even if she was a virgin she would not tell you about it

I love selena

answered by :'? | 05-10-2010 at 11:10 PM

mad
hold it. who ever said that miley cyrus is a non virgin, can go to hell.
because that is not freaking true and y'all making me so damn mad about that. why do y'all have to hate so much on me and miley? come on now.
this is some bull

answered by Guest | 05-20-2010 at 04:00 PM

You guys are all idiots. Selena Gomez herself said that she was still a virgin. To whoever posted this question, that should be all the proof YOU need. As for everyone who claims to have taken Selena's virginity, everyone here knows you are lying, so there is no point in posting. This thread is basically useless. Selena's one post should be the only answer you need.
Selena Gomez is the best ever.

answered by Guest | 05-21-2010 at 03:28 AM

Is Selena Gomez a virgin?
hey guys! oh the mysteries! but, i would really like to say something; we may be famous, and all that stuff, but we are all still regular people. losing your virginity isn't a bad thing, nor does it make u a bad person. it all depends on your opinions, and choices. so to my point, eventually we'll all lose it someday, so why ask yourselves that question right now? thanks guys for hearing me out! Selena u rock!!!
abby

answered by abigail breslin | 05-25-2010 at 02:43 AM

mileyfan
Selena is not a virgin because she go with a lot of boys, she go with nick, david henrie, i think she 's pregnant so stop lying she's not a virgin and stop talking about miley she's a great girl

answered by m.louis | 05-28-2010 at 04:55 PM

Is Selena Gomez a virgin?
But m. louis, how do you know that for a fact? I highly doubt that you have met Selena Gomez, so let's not be judgmental.

answered by abigail breslin | 05-29-2010 at 03:28 AM

why you asking me?

answered by Guest | 05-29-2010 at 04:17 PM

Who cares either way shes effin hot!

answered by Guest | 05-30-2010 at 02:31 AM

selena gomez is the biggest **** on the plant earth.
Of course she isn't a virgin so what know b*****

answered by Guest | 06-07-2010 at 05:58 PM

Hahaha hell no. I bet she's taken soooo much ****.

answered by Guest | 06-21-2010 at 05:25 AM

Yes she still is:D
Selena Gomez is Totally a virgin ! why do people make fun of Miley Cyrus she's a teenager just leave her alone let her live her life the way she wants to, everyone makes mistakes and there ain't nothing wrong about having a little fun but i have to admit she did get out of hand.By the Way "LUTHER" shut up You stupid ...

answered by Jamiee<3 | 06-26-2010 at 04:27 AM

A random rant.
Why does it matter ? will you like her more or less if she is or isn't. I for one know that I'll like her either way. Just a bit of a heads up a lot of the girls I know are christian and went after me for a while sure I had "fun" with a couple if you can feel me. But that doesn't make me less religious or less christian as I am a sinner as any other human. As for Selena Gomez I don't care I just recently started randomly blogging and one girl caught my eye, so Sel if you're reading this let's just say that I'm defending you. Oh and by the way I wish that she was and I have a certain gift in telling who is or isn't a virgin I'd just need a photo from when she was 15 and one of her now, I won't give up my method of telling but it's 100% accurate and medically proven, ye i read a couple of books on the anatomy of the human body and it's surprisingly easy to tell. bottom line if you care just find the facts then compare 2 pictures and you have the answer.

answered by Guest | 06-27-2010 at 04:53 PM

PORN LORD :D
I'm sure she has banged somebody already

answered by Guest | 07-08-2010 at 03:51 PM

Yea Selena is a virgin. She has a Purity ring and shes to nice to break that promise. she had that ring since she was 12 and shes almost 18. that is a long time. and she is religious and she always thank god for anything so i don't think she wants to break that promise to herself and god. Selena doesn't care about that right now anyways. she is just focused on her friends,family and her job which she really really love. i don't think she wants to mess her life up and live with that guilt.shes to nice and smart to do something stupid like that. and she wants to be a good role model to her fans because lots of people look up to her and she really really loves her fan. so you guys who thinks she is not a virgin should think about that and not just make up some stupid **** up. and shes looking for the right person that cares about her and that will support her decision until shes married.

answered by Liz | 07-13-2010 at 05:26 PM

guys
selena is a good girl
she and demi are really the best disney girls, they both are virgins

answered by se se | 07-13-2010 at 07:58 PM

wow
Seriously its none of our business. You just cant randomly say mileys a ****. I'm 17.... Its kind of sad when I feel bad for people for getting harassed by these kind of comments. You like making people sad? Tbh it's there choice they want to stay a virgin they will stay a virgin they want to sleep with every guy in the world let them.

They are old enough to make there choices they dont need anyone holding there hand all the way through life. It's pretty sad when i act more mature then a lot of you people on here do. A lot of you are probably girls that are jealous or guys that want to be selena gomez first time LOL. Hey good luck.

answered by Guest | 07-14-2010 at 09:47 AM

I understand that Selena is not a virgin, because she has sleep with Taylor Lautner !?
But I'm not sure!

answered by Guest | 07-15-2010 at 05:09 PM

okay seriously this is so stupid.... weather miley & selena are virgins or not is THEIR business not ours... and secondly all you people hating on miley, you believe selena when she says she's waiting till marriage but not miley ? it's not like she has any more proof. and i would bet that selena has taken pics like that but she's not nearly as popular as miley so nobody cares all of you just need to get a life and leave these people alone.

answered by Guest | 07-15-2010 at 11:43 PM

Let me start By saying Miley Cyrus is the biggest Disney **** in town 1 she has mad nude pics online and 2 she was basically flashing her vagina live at concert, Selena is cute yes but there's no way she's still a virgin she's gone out with nick and Tyler plus had her little lip lock with Justin bieber it seems every so called teen heart break she's best friends with there's no way she hasn't done anything yet, and the Jonas brothers are just plain old faggits wearing fake purity rings they **** girls all the time that's all they sing about if you pay attention to there music, disney channel is evil set to brain wash us all with there hot teen idols such as Selena so don't get me started because you can find a nude photo of every Disney channel actress if you look hard enough, lmao there all sluts if you ask me

answered by Guest | 07-16-2010 at 07:02 AM

Doubt it
The whole purity ring is a stunt by Disney, and Selena never wears it. She also admitted to breaking her curfew with a boy, I doubt she is a virgin. Why do you want her to be? Because Americans are obsessed with the wet virgin and guys dont like being second. Nobody really know outside her and her family friends and partners. You will never get to sleep with her anyway.

answered by Guest | 07-18-2010 at 10:09 AM

comment