Is Jennifer Lawrence Fat And Chubby?

I like Jennifer Lawrence and some people called her fat and chubby but I don't know why. I heard that she is not thin enough, and that she doesn't like diets, but who does? Jennifer Lawrence is a great actress and I really loved her in The Hunger Games, but I don't know if she is too fat or chubby to be in that movie. Maybe in the Oscars we will see how she looks now. Do you know if Jennifer Lawrence is fat and chubby?

asked by Whitney in Internet | 1941 views | 01-14-2013 at 03:29 PM

Jennifer Lawrence fat and chubby? I don't think so. The problem is that a lot of critics are saying that she doesn't have the body to be in The Hunger Games. Luckily, she had a great attitude about all these unnecessary comments. Jennifer Lawrence said that all the time people complain because the stars look too thin, and now they talk about her because she has a normal body. She doesn't like diets and she doesn't want to show the rest of the girls and women a stereotype where you have to be really thin to be beautiful.
I agree with her because I don't think she is fat or chubby. Jennifer Lawrence is a great actress with a great body, so I can't believe people are talking about her like that. Now we have this fashion style where we have to be really thin to be pretty and then we are criticized because we are not fat enough, so I really love how she takes with humor all this pointless idea.

answered by Johanna | 01-14-2013 at 03:35 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.