Dash Diet Meal Plan Recipes?

Why is the Dash Diet considered the best? I have been trying to lose some weight since the new year started and among the list of diets that are recommended by doctors, the Dash Diet meal plan is between the most popular ones.
Is the Dash Diet good for adults as well as children? I need a list of recipes of the Dash Diet meal plan so I can start preparing some of the plates at home.
I'll even get my husband to try it, as long as it doesn't have any harmful effects on its blood pressure. What is the efficacy of this diet?

asked by Mery in Diet & Fitness | 3902 views | 01-04-2012 at 11:06 PM

The Dash Diet and its mean plan is considered the best by many Health Institutes (for example the American Heart Association), because the foods it uses are natural and good for the body health.
The Dash Diet meal plan is the most efficient one given the fact that it improves the conditions of your heart, lungs and kidneys, in a progressive way. There are many recipes online with step by step instructions.
I personally have bookmarked many sites that list the best recipes of the Dash Diet. The meal plan is perfect for everyone, you just have to make sure that your plate contains many colors (fruits, vegetables and different kinds of meats), this way you are assuring a very healthy meal plan, and a radical change of habits.
I'd list some of the recipes here but there are so many good ones, it's best if you look for the ones that include the kinds of foods that you like.

answered by Brendan | 01-04-2012 at 11:12 PM

Yes, the DASH diet can fit into a healthy eating plan for people with diabetes. The DASH diet includes the same healthy foods recommended for people with diabetes, such as whole grains, lean protein, fruit, and lots of vegetables.

answered by Barnett | 01-10-2012 at 05:43 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.