Hurricane Irene Tracking Map?

Hurricane Irene became a Category 3 major storm on the five-step Saffir-Simpson Wind Scale today.
Where can I find a tracking map?
Irene the first major hurricane of the 2011 season and it's expected to affects us. Forecasters said Hurricane Irene could be very strong when it slams into the United States. I'm scared and I want to know the exact path of the storm, is there a tracking map?
I've heard it will first hit the Bahamas, how risky is this hurricane and how much damage can it produce?

asked by Carol in Weather | 2966 views | 08-24-2011 at 09:27 PM

It is expected Hurricane Irene will reach all the way from Florida to as far north as upstate New York. I've added a tracking map below.
Irene's sustained winds have already increased to near 115mph and itís most likely to grow into a Category 4.
I've found a tracking map for you.
This hurricane tracker map allows you to follow Irene's path and current position as projected by NOAA's National Hurricane Center.

Hurricane Irene Tracking Map

answered by Dylan | 08-24-2011 at 09:29 PM

Thanks for the map. This could be a very dangerous hurricane. New Yorkers are preparing for potential evacuation from Hurricane Irene, it is actually considered the first hurricane in the city for a generation.

answered by Guest | 08-25-2011 at 10:45 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.