Cataclysm Alpha Leak: Deathwing Model?

The Cataclysm Alpha is out, and there is a leak already. WoW players have been talking in forums and blogs about a leaked Deathwing model.
I have visited several websites and they have all deleted the image of the Deathwing Model.
Where can I find the picture of it?
Any links to the image of the Deathwing Model leaked from Cataclysm Alpha?

asked by Addison in PC Games | 7946 views | 05-04-2010 at 10:27 PM

This is the leaked image of the DeathWing model, on the doorsteps of Stormwind city. Now that the Cataclysm closed Alpha has started, it wonít be long before the closed (and open) beta starts off as well.

Cataclysm Alpha Leaked Deathwing Model

This image of the Deathwing model could very well be a fake. If so, however, it is a well done fake. Also, if it were a fake, I would assume there would be less panic over at MMO Champion. Supposedly, the head of that website got his hands on a Cataclysm Friends and Family Alpha key and is terrified that this image will jeopardize his participation in the Cataclysm Alpha.

For me, it's highly probable that this leaked screenshot of the Deathwing Model is authentic.

Perhaps a month or two from now. Donít expect much in terms of new leaks since Blizzard enforces a strict NDA for such closed off tests.

WoW: Cataclysm is slated for holiday release this year.

answered by Michael | 05-04-2010 at 10:32 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.