Project Natal Release Date and Price?

You may know about Project natal for the xbox 360... it's a new amazing project from Microsoft
I was wondering what games will come out that will work for Project Natal, and also its release date and price.
Since we're in CES week, did microsoft say anything about Project Natal release date?
please answer!!

asked by Dominic in Xbox | 5122 views | 01-07-2010 at 05:36 PM

Project Natal, the new controller-free video gaming system, which reads a players body movements with cameras and mimics them with avatars on screen, will be available for purchase by the holiday season this year.
That would be later 2010.
The company had demonstrated the system at another trade show last year, but had not set a release date until yesterday. It is still unclear how much the system will cost, everybody is looking for the price. Microsoft says Natal add-ons will work with its existing Xbox 360 gaming console.

The price will be around the 300 I think, although it is a revolutionary console so the price could go a bit higher.

answered by Lenny | 01-07-2010 at 05:40 PM

the price will actually be quite low like around 50 and maybe even 30 which i would say is cheap.also the release date is around the holidays in 2010 or maybe November 2010

answered by Guest | 04-26-2010 at 06:01 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.