Super Bowl Kickoff: What Time Does The Super Bowl 2011 Start?

Two of the best teams in NFL this year will face the battle for the championship title in the Super Bowl 2011.

The Green Bay Packers are set to take on the Pittsburgh Steelers in Super Bowl XLV.

I want to know about the exact kickoff time of the Super Bowl. There's always confusion about the time zones.

What time does the Super Bowl 2011 start this year? On what channel?

asked by Star in Football | 6149 views | 02-04-2011 at 11:37 PM

The Super Bowl is slated to start at 6:00 p.m. ET on Sunday February 6 on FOX. Kickoff time is expected to be roughly 20-30 minutes following the Super Bowl XLV opening.

Your TV listings will likely tell you that the game starts at 6 p.m. ET/3 p.m. PT, but that first half-hour will include the teams's introduction, the national anthem, the coin toss and other pre-kickoff business.

Coverage will begin early and carry-on throughout the day, ending when the Green Bay Packers and Pittsburgh Steelers his the field in Super Bowl 45 on Sunday evening.

I think the Packers will win, I believe the difference in the game will be the Packers' defensive front against the Steelers' wounded offensive line.

answered by Gabriel | 02-04-2011 at 11:38 PM

Thanks for the answer, they cover the whole event hours before the actual game starts.
Do you know what time does the Super Bowl pre-game coverage starts?

answered by Guest | 02-05-2011 at 05:02 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.