Skinny Jeans Workout?

Exercise has never been something I look forward to doing, when it comes to working out, I am lazy. I am a very busy woman.
I was wondering how good is the Skinny Jeans Workout and if it's something it doesn't requires much time. Do you recommend it?

asked by Guest in Diet & Fitness | 2692 views | 08-10-2009 at 05:06 PM

There is nothing sexier than a woman in her skinny jeans.

The only things you will need are a water bottle and an exercise ball. It is the best $20 investment anyone can make! I like the 65cm size. Perform 12-15 squats 3 times a week.

The Skinny Jeans Workout consists of these 6 exercises:

1. Squats
That’s right ladies… squats tone and slim your thighs. Women do not have enough male hormone to build large muscles. Stand with your feet shoulder width apart. Sit back as if you were going to sit in a chair. Make sure your knees stay in line with your ankles, keep your chin up, core tight and your knees behind your toes. Squeeze your glutes on the way up! Your skinny jeans will be tight in all the right areas.

2. Ball Hamstring Curls
This is one of my favorite exercises to do to tone the back of your legs. Best part is it targets your glutes and your lower back at the same time. Lay on your back with your calves and feet resting on your exercise ball. Keeping your arms by your side, core tight, lift your hips up using your glutes. Squeezing your glutes and your hamstrings, curl the ball toward you keeping your hips high!

3. Bridge Hip Lifts
If you want a nice rear in your skinny jeans, this exercise lifts your buns to new heights! Lying on your back, put your feet on the exercise ball with your knees bent. Slow and controlled lift your hips in the air squeezing your glutes.

4. Side Plank Oblique Thrusts
Say good-bye to muffin top and say hello to your skinny jeans! To tone up your obliques otherwise known as the love handles… lay on your side on the floor with your feet together. With one forearm on the floor and your elbow lined up with your shoulder, lift your hips up using your core. If you need to you can bend your bottom leg slightly.

5. Both Side Crunches
Skinny jeans should always mean you have a flat lower stomach and you have not “tucked in” the potbelly! To tone up the lower abs do 'Both Side Crunches'. This is a crunch with a reverse crunch. Lay on your back, your lower back pressed into the floor and crunch your upper and your lower body together. I like to keep my legs at a 90-degree angle the entire time to really target the lower abs!

6. Physioball Tucks
This exercise should only be done if you have good balance and core strength. If not it is a great exercise to set as your goal to be able to do! Roll out on to your exercise ball, face down so that your hands are on the floor below your shoulders and your shins and feet are resting on the ball. Keeping a neutral spine and your core engaged bend your knees tucking the ball in to your chest. This exercise targets the lower and upper abs, the obliques, your legs, arms and burns a ton of calories! Belong to a gym? Ask a trainer to show you how to do this!

Do these 6 moves 3 times a week and your skinny jeans will thank you.

answered by Celia | 08-10-2009 at 05:08 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.