Sandy Hook Hoax Video And Audio?

I read on the internet that there is a video and audio explaining why people are saying that what happened in Sandy Hook was a hoax. I cannot believe this, because I don't understand what is the purpose of the Sandy Hook hoax. I would like to watch this video and audio to see if I can understand a little more about all this situation.
Do you know where can I watch the video and audio of Sandy Hook to understand this hoax?

asked by Whitney in Internet | 2387 views | 01-17-2013 at 01:35 PM

There is a video and audio showing why Sandy Hook was a hoax. I didn't believe it at first, and after I watched it, I started to ask myself a lot of questions. I'm not sure why they did this because I cannot understand why people can do something like this, but if you don't trust me, after you watch this video with audio, you will realize that maybe they are not so wrong about this Sandy Hook hoax idea.
All the evidence they have, the images, the videos, the audios, will make you see another part of the official story. No one knows why they did this, but this is not the first time something like this happens and in the video you will see other similar cases.
Sandy Hook is only one hoax, but I'm sure there were and there are a lot more we don't know about, so we have to be careful and think twice everything we hear from the news.

answered by Johanna | 01-17-2013 at 01:36 PM

The video is great, it's very interesting. I cannot believe people can do something like this. Thank you.

answered by Laney | 01-18-2013 at 12:07 PM

I don't like the video and I don't think it's true. There is no way someone can create such a big scene. I think it really happened, and we saw that there were a lot of people sad and praying for all these kids. People have to stop worrying about all these things and to start thinking in real problems.

answered by Finnegan | 01-18-2013 at 01:29 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.