UFC Results From Last Night Video?

I'm currently looking for the UFC Dan hardy vs GSP Fight results from last night?
I could not catch the fight on TV so I was wondering if there's a video of the full fight online I can watch.
If there's a video with the results please let me know where I can find the link.

Who won the fight?! What are the UFC results from last night?

asked by Perry in Box | 6691 views | 03-28-2010 at 03:36 PM

The results from last night:

The UFC 111 results in the Mir vs Carwin fight ended wi the first round as Carwin pounded Mir and took the UFC results win in 3:48. Shane Carwin will now have a date with Brock Lesnar for the championship a date has not been set for this UFC matchup however it is expected to take place early this summer.

The George St. Pierre versus Dan Hardy UFC results were as expected and St. Pierre earned the win with an arm bar.

UFC Welterweight Champion Georges "Rush" St. Pierre returned to the Octagon Saturday night at UFC 111 for the first time in eight months after recovery from a torn abductor muscle. Facing off against tough talking Brit Dan Hardy, the prevailing belief among MMA fans and journalists was that St. Pierre was simply the much better fighter and Hardy not much of a challenge.

Everyone was wondering how this match up would shake down and the only thing that got shook down was Dan Hardy. Last night Dan Hardy went up against Georges St. Pierre in a title belt match up in Newark, New Jersey inside of the Prudential Center.

Hardy fought valiantly, and won over many fans with his spirit, but he was over matched by someone considered by many to be the best pound-for-pound mixed-martial-artist in the world. With a raucous crowd including thousands of Canadians who made the trip across the border cheering his every move, St-Pierre (20-2) defended the welterweight title with a unanimous-decision victory.

Video of last night's fight:

answered by Parl | 03-28-2010 at 03:44 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.