When is the End of Daylight Savings Time 2010?

When is the end of Daylight Savings Time in 2010? When does it fall back?
Is it in October or November? What is the exact date and time of the time change?
I always get lost and confused about this. I believe we changed our clocks in march and I know for sure we should do it again around Halloween, I just don't remember when.
I appreciate your help, thanks.

asked by Josh in Science | 3139 views | 10-30-2010 at 07:48 PM

Daylight Saving Time ends Sunday, November 7, 2010 at 2:00am. Earlier this year, the clocks were turned ahead on Sunday, March 14, 2010.
I'm not sure if we're doing the right thing by changing our clocks.
Not turning the clocks back an hour in the fall would offer a simple way to improve people's health and well-being, according to an English expert.

Keeping the time the same would increase the number of "accessible" daylight hours during the fall and winter and encourage more outdoor physical activity.
In Northern regions, the resources used to create light, and the limit it puts on outdoor activities, could be bad for our health and the environment.

Leaving the clocks alone would give us an extra hour of afternoon daylight, boosting levels of vitamin D and encouraging people to exercise more.

Research shows people feel happier, more energetic and have lower sickness rates in the longer and brighter days of summer, whereas their mood tends to decline during the shorter and duller days of winter.

answered by Paige | 10-30-2010 at 07:49 PM

vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.