Is Kevin Jonas Married?

I know Kevin Jonas from the Jonas Brothers has a childhood girlfriend, my sister said he was married.
Do you know if this is true or is she just teasing me?
Is Kevin Jonas really married to Danielle Deleasa?

asked by Lovr9 in Celebrity | 4121 views | 07-17-2009 at 02:16 AM

Kevin Jonas is going to get married. Kevin Jonas recently got engaged with his long term girlfriend Danielle Deleasa on Wednesday 1st July 2009. And now he is getting married.

The “lucky lady” is Danielle Deleasa who is 22 years old. The couple met a couple of years ago at Bahamas, the wedding date is not announced yet.

Kevin said:

“It was tough performing last night, knowing that I was going to ask the biggest question in my life to the most amazing girl in the world.”

Kevin Jonas's mother and father got married when they were 20 and 21 years old. And they recently celebrated their 20th wedding anniversary. So he wants to follow the footsteps of his parents and marry in very young age.

While there isn't much public information available, many reports claim Deleasa was born on Sept. 27, is an only child, hails from Denville, New Jersey, and is described as a "former hairdresser."

answered by Toby | 07-17-2009 at 02:21 AM

Kevin Jonas is in the favor of getting married
at a young age. He has a long term girl friend named Danielle Deleasa. He has been spotted buying an engagement ring
for her at the David Yurman Jewellery store. So there is a high probability that they are going to get married very soon.

answered by Foe | 07-17-2009 at 02:23 AM

I know he is geting married but i dont know when or if he has been yet but i will keep you posted.

answered by Kelsey | 09-21-2009 at 02:10 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.