Creative Christmas Card Ideas To Make?

I have a lot of family and friends who live really far away so I would like to send them some creative Christmas cards but I don't have any idea of how to make them. Last year I receive a lot and I didn't send anything so this time I want to be prepare and giving them cards, but not the normals ones and that's why I'm searching for some creative ones to make. I know I could buy some, but the idea is to make something special for this Christmas.
If you can help me with creative Christmas cards ideas, would be great. Thanks.

asked by Kaylee in Holidays | 2805 views | 12-21-2012 at 03:54 PM

I love to make Christmas cards and I can give you some ideas, but the creative part deepens on you, because the ones that I'll write here are nice and creative according to me but I don't know what are you going to think, so if you don't like any idea you can change them and make your Christmas cards the way you like the most.
You can do the cards with different shapes like stars, bells, angels, Christmas trees or socks, color them and put some glitter. Also you can cut or print some smaller of these shapes and paste them in the front of the card. You can use things that you have at home like buttons, fabric, patterned paper or magazines.
For more creative cards I recommend you to use pictures and make like a small book, or make them small and put them inside a box with some candies or make a pop up card with a Christmas tree inside.
Of course, you will find a lot of images on the internet that you can use to make beautiful things. You can paste them in other color papers or in other materials. The important thing is to use your imagination and try to create something that you like. Good luck making them and I hope your family like them.

answered by Sarah | 12-21-2012 at 03:56 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.