Who Is Going To Win The Super Bowl This Year 2013?

The Super Bowl this year will be great for sure, and although I couldn't watch all the games this season, I'm going to be on February 3 in front of the TV. I don't know who is going to win the Super Bowl this 2013, and I'm really intrigued about what will happen. Every year I watch every game, and this time it was really hard for me, so I'm waiting for this Super Bowl really excited, and although I don't know how is going to win this 2013, I will watch it for sure. My family wanted to go somewhere this weekend but they know I can't. I was waiting too much for this day. Now I want to know the odds for every team. Do you know who is going to win this year 2013?

asked by Adriel in Internet | 2197 views | 01-21-2013 at 02:02 PM

Of course I don't know exactly who will win the Super Bowl this 2013, but I can tell you the odds. San Francisco 49ers and Baltimore Ravens will play this February 3, 2013 and one will be the great winner. There are different numbers when it comes to who will win the Super Bowl this 2013, but most of them put the Baltimore Ravens with more odds(+200) than San Francisco 49ers(-100), although the 9ers are the decided favorites to win the Super Bowl this year.
Something interesting about this game is that the Baltimore Ravens are coached by John Harbaugh, while the San Francisco 49ers are led by his brother Jim Harbaugh.
I don't know for sure who will win this 2013, but I have fait that it will be a very interesting game.

answered by Ryland | 01-21-2013 at 02:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adriel View Post
The Super Bowl this year will be great for sure, and although I couldn't watch all the games this season, I'm going to be on February 3 in front of the TV. I don't know who is going to win the Super Bowl this 2013, and I'm really intrigued about what will happen. Every year I watch every game, and this time it was really hard for me, so I'm waiting for this Super Bowl really excited, and although I don't know how is going to win this 2013, I will watch it for sure. My family wanted to go somewhere this weekend but they know I can't. I was waiting too much for this day. Now I want to know the odds for every team. Do you know who is going to win this year 2013?

49ers all the way

answered by Guest | 01-22-2013 at 02:27 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.