Is Rudolph a Real Reindeer?

I would like to know if Rudolph is a real reindeer or if it's just an invention because some of my friends told me that he is not real. I don't know because I saw it on TV and he is really important for Santa, so maybe he truly help him. I like Rudolph because at first nobody liked him because he was different but now that he is the lead reindeer they all love him. Do you know if Rudolph is a real reindeer?

asked by Juan in Holidays | 3415 views | 12-17-2012 at 01:48 PM

I'm sorry to tell you but Rudolph is a fictional reindeer who first appeared in a 1939 booklet written by Robert L. May. He is not real although in the movies they talk all the time about Santa's favorite reindeer.
It's a really beautiful story because as you said, nobody liked him and the rest of the reindeers made fun of him and when Santa needed light because the night was really dark, Rudolph helped him to follow the path.
Of course Rudolph is real if you want to believe in him, but I can tell you only what I know, and of course I can be wrong.

answered by Brody | 12-17-2012 at 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan View Post
I would like to know if Rudolph is a real reindeer or if it's just an invention because some of my friends told me that he is not real. I don't know because I saw it on TV and he is really important for Santa, so maybe he truly help him. I like Rudolph because at first nobody liked him because he was different but now that he is the lead reindeer they all love him. Do you know if Rudolph is a real reindeer?
I think he is a real reindeer.

answered by Guest | 12-20-2012 at 12:07 AM

RUDOLF
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I think he is a real reindeer.
Yes, of course he is. Who drives the slay then?

Rebecca

answered by Guest | 12-28-2012 at 08:41 PM

I'm sorry to tell you but I think Rudolph is not real.

answered by Smartest Girl On EARTH!! | 12-31-2012 at 04:14 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.