Reno Nevada Plane Crash Accident Video?

There was plane crash accident in the city of Reno Nevada. A pilot lost control during an air show and he plummeted toward thousands of spectators.
Is there a video of the Reno Nevada plane crash?
I wonder how the accident happened, I heard the guy had a lot of experience and was a very experienced pilot.
I watched the youtube video and the plane spiraled suddenly out of control and appeared to disintegrate upon impact.
A Reno hospital said on its website that it had received a "total of 25 patients" after the plane crashed in Nevada. Does anyone know the cause of the crash?

asked by Leo in Places of the World | 1148 views | 09-17-2011 at 06:59 PM

It appears that other than the pilot, the injuries and deaths in Reno were caused by flying parts of the disintegrating plane.

The pilot of the plane was Jimmy Leeward from Florida, he was a 74-year-old man who has appeared as an actor and stunt pilot in many Hollywood films. Unfortunately, he died in the plane crash.

There is an spectacular youtube video shot by a spectator that shows the plane heading straight down to the ground, crashing, and sending dust, smoke and debris everywhere.
Event organizers of the Reno Nevada show suggested the accident was caused from a mechanical problem.

answered by Dennis | 09-17-2011 at 07:00 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.