Chastity/Chaz Bono Before And After Photos?

Chaz Bono, used to be a woman named Chastity Bono who is a celebrity ’son’ from Sonny and Cher. He is now a an American LGBT rights advocate, writer, actor, and musician and decided to undergo surgery to change his gender.

Chastity Bono officially became Chaz Bono and a man when the judge granted his petition for a gender and name change.

I want to see before and after photos of Chastity or Chaz Bono to see how the makeover worked.
Any before and after photos of Chaz Bono?

asked by Joanna in Celebrity | 264525 views | 05-07-2010 at 03:58 PM

The gender-swap process began shortly for Chastity Bono after his 40th birthday in March.

"Chaz, after many years of consideration, has made the courageous decision to honor his true identity," spokesman Howard Bragman said in a statement using only male pronouns.

The process is not yet complete and further surgery is planned.

Chaz Bono was born Chastity Bono on March 4, 1969, he is a civil rights advocate, journalist, author and musician. Born to legendary entertainers Sonny and Cher, he would make appearances on his mother and fathers Comedy Hour show as a child.

Before and after photos of Chastity/Chaz Bono.

Chastity Chaz Bono before and after

Chastity Chaz Bono before and after2

In his book “Family Outing,” Chaz revealed that his mother was at first uncomfortable with his lifestyle saying that she “went ballistic for a few days”, before accepting it.

Chaz came out to his parents at the age of 18 but he was only ready to publicly make the announcement in 1995. Chaz’s relationship with her father Sonny, who had become a politician, started to decay and they didn’t talk to each other for more than a year before Sonny’s fatal skiing accident back in 1998.

answered by Erika | 05-07-2010 at 04:10 PM

crazy world
She used to look good.

answered by Guest | 12-28-2010 at 02:18 PM

She was so cute when the Sonny and Cher show was on. I loved the show. But whatever happened Chastity is a freak. It looks horrible. Her Dad, Sonny, would be rolling over in his grave. I feel so bad for Cher. She didn't deserve this.
And no, this is not OK, and not acceptable. She seriously needs mental help.

answered by Guest | 01-25-2011 at 03:09 PM

Cher should have been a mother to Chastity. Not only does this poor kid get such a ridiculous name, Cher whores around every chance she got. She was like a dog in heat and a selfish woman.

answered by Liberals are Evil | 03-09-2011 at 03:57 PM

Chaz is selfish!
Lesbians are lesbians for a reason. Chastity is selfish and should go find a man who transgendered into a woman and strike that balance.

answered by Guest | 04-01-2011 at 10:14 PM

I have to say these surgically made appendages can not have the Brain sensing sensation a REAL MAN has. It will never know the true feeling of love making an will always be thought of as a freak wherever she goes.

answered by Tiberious | 04-06-2011 at 07:50 PM

Wow, you guys are sick. I remember when Chastity was born and will always think of her as a woman, but geez, who cares what people do if it makes them happy. She got a life, time for you all to get yours.

answered by Guest | 05-03-2011 at 08:16 AM

Ignorance
These posts are pathetic. None of you knew Sonny Bono to know how he would have felt about this and none of you know Chaz to even be able to comprehend the situation yet you all have strong opinions about it.
Stop pretending like you have a clue or that we care what you think,Cher doesn't Chaz doesn't and we know Sonny doesn't.

answered by Guest | 05-09-2011 at 08:30 PM

These comments are just hateful and cruel. I just wanted to see what she looked like before, and I'm not gonna lie, she was HOT as a female, gay or straight, so I am kinda mad cause she used to look so damn good. You see her there with the guitar? Nice. But if she's or I'm sorry if he's happy, let him be. Being gay, transsexual or transgendered, or different in any way isn't wrong...but being hateful is. Worry about yourself & love others. Peace.

answered by Nikki | 05-10-2011 at 04:46 AM

Judge not lest ye be judged!
People are born who they are! The way I see it, Chaz actually has the courage to be who he is, and not be ashamed of it. It is more than a feeling, it is a way of life. Those of you who are judging him and his mother have no room to talk. You have accepted the way you were born and some of you maybe wish you were something else sometimes. Well Chaz, instead of living a lie by acting like something he truly wasn't, DID something about it and hopefully he will be able to live without judgement!

Chaz if you read this, I am proud of the courage you have shown to others out there in your same situation. I am not lesbian or gay, I am 100% straight! I just don't believe one person can judge another unless they are perfect themselves and, the way I was raised there is only ONE that is perfect, and HE alone can judge!

answered by Guest | 05-11-2011 at 08:58 PM

GOD Made Adam (male) & Eve (women) not 2 of the same sex.. Only the Devil caused the errors.

answered by Guest | 05-12-2011 at 12:37 AM

You are who you are, all these negative comments are ridiculous, I'm glad you're finally good with yourself.

answered by Guest | 05-15-2011 at 09:49 PM

>.>
Uh huh... Not caring about her life style, but damn... she looks fugly now. Maybe if she lost some weight, then again you can't really change your gender 100% (She's still XX in the inside).

answered by Somebody | 05-17-2011 at 12:25 PM

ANSWER: God HAS judged, and His word says that homosexual behavior is an "abomination." Not the person, the behavior.

This is not from the Gospel according to Me, this is from the Bible. I am not going to argue with, as you stated, and I agree with you, the ONE that is perfect.

You are correct, we are not to judge, but we CAN tell one another what the Bible says. If we don't, the Bible says we are as bad as the city watchman who sees the enemy coming, and does not warn the people, and their blood is on his hands.

answered by Guest | 07-26-2011 at 10:29 PM

Maybe you guys should actually read her books, instead of making dumb comments.

answered by Guest | 08-08-2011 at 02:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
GOD Made Adam (male) & Eve (women) not 2 of the same sex.. Only the Devil caused the errors.
In my opinion "God" made all of us...including the devil. Also if "God" only made "Adam (male) & Eve (women) " and they eventually gave birth to TWO SONS....where in the world did the rest of us come from? 3 men and 1 woman. Sounds EXTREMELY incestuous.

I wish Chaz all the happiness he deserves and as long as he is comfortable with who he is...It really doesn't matter what the rest of you do.

answered by Guest | 08-17-2011 at 04:17 AM

Do you really know what this young man/woman was going through? NO. So, stay in your lane. Worry about yourself and how you so quickly judge others. Judge not so that you won't be judged.(Matthew 7)

I could think of a whole lot worse things in this world than this child becoming transgender: Which by the way is an incorrect term. A man is a man and a woman is a woman. Trans - nothing. She along with many others decided to take matters in their own hands and allow someone to turn them into looking as though they are the opposite sex. Right or wrong - it's their decision. Is it a sin? It is. Because you are destroying the temple given to you from birth by God. Is it a crime? It's not!!

Chastity will never be a real man. Just like any man who took whatever to get breasts or get his penis removed will ever be a real woman. WHEN A PERSON CAN PRODUCE BABIES AS A WOMAN OR GIVE A BABY LIKE A REAL MAN CAN, THEN AND ONLY THEN WILL THEY REALLY BE THE OPPOSITE SEX

IN THE MEANTIME, STAY IN YOUR LANE.

answered by Guest | 08-29-2011 at 11:47 PM

Chastity you were born a woman because GOD wanted it that way....YOU messed with GOD's creation, now you have to face GOD when you die.

answered by Guest | 08-30-2011 at 02:59 AM

Quote:
I SO highly agree with you. I'm very happy to now that I'm not the only one who believes this. it angers me to no end that people blame God for this but in reality its only the devil. if only people would read the Bible they would understand this is not acceptable.

answered by Guest | 09-01-2011 at 05:13 PM

Ladyfinger
Quote:
Have you ever thought that maybe, just maybe, God made the mistake?

answered by Ladyfinger | 09-01-2011 at 05:41 PM

I don't care what Chaz does with his-her life, he-she doesn't pay my bills. But DANG.... you would think that HE-she would have a little more pride in his-her appearance.

answered by Dee | 09-02-2011 at 01:34 AM

Quote:
Lesbians are lesbians for a reason. Chastity is selfish and should go find a man who transgendered into a woman and strike that balance.

You know what's really funny, the fact that you're so serious and so upset as if he stole your chance with his girl friend. There's got to be something going on in you life that actually needs your attention. As for me, consider this my good deed for today.

answered by Guest | 09-02-2011 at 04:08 AM

Does getting a piercing or a tattoo mean that you are altering the temple that god gave you?

Go on Chaz, enjoy every bit of it... I would wonder if deep down it gives you pleasure to know that you are upsetting these small minded folk.... I mean unlike them your not pushing your views on how they should live their lives.

answered by Guest | 09-03-2011 at 01:36 AM

Quote:
I just don't believe one person can judge another unless they are perfect themselves and, the way I was raised there is only ONE that is perfect, and HE alone can judge!
Born who they are...chastity was born a female, seems she didn't have the courage to be that at all. It amazes me how you could write (and I assume) think something so backwards. Also, no amount of steroids, genital mutilation, and/or orders from a judge will change someones gender. This is the world turned on its head: when one calls mental illness bravery!

answered by Guest | 09-03-2011 at 10:41 PM

moron
GOD Made Adam (male) & Eve (women) not 2 of the same gender. Only the Devil caused the errors. God himself created evil and bad and errors. That is why his son died on the cross, to forgive all those that believe.

answered by angie | 09-05-2011 at 02:31 AM

Quote:
You are correct, we are not to judge, but we CAN tell one another what the Bible says. If we don't, the Bible says we are as bad as the city watchman who sees the enemy coming, and does not warn the people, and their blood is on his hands.
Buy another book! Reading expands you horizons, I think this is what you and a lot of the commentators here need.

answered by Guest | 09-05-2011 at 10:29 AM

This is the way I see it. Transgender, homo, gay, all that kind of stuff is wrong, but it's none of yours, mine or anybody else's business what Chaz wants to do with his life. So just shut up.

answered by Guest | 09-06-2011 at 08:44 PM

Judgemental Morons
What a bunch of mean spirited, ignorant, myopic and spiteful people you all are! FIRST of all Chaz is a person. None of us has any idea about what causes someone to feel as if they are in the wrong body, but there must be something to it. As for God, I think God has more to worry about than who changed genders and if you claim to be a Christian then you should know that Jesus would welcome Chaz with open arms "Come as you are," not persecute him more. Lets remember none of you hateful, judgmental, pea-brained persons are God! Chaz keep your head up and dance.

answered by Snoopy1 | 09-07-2011 at 01:02 AM

I agree
Quote:
Wow, you guys are sick. I remember when Chastity was born and will always think of her as a woman, but geez, who cares what people do if it makes them happy. She got a life, time for you all to get yours.
I agree with you. Who CARES what someone else does that does NOT affect you at all, stop judging.

answered by Guest | 09-09-2011 at 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyfinger View Post
If you believe that God made a mistake, then you obviously do not know who God is. I suggest educating yourself in topics about which you speak.

answered by Guest | 09-09-2011 at 04:40 PM

That Cher offspring should be hiding somewhere... she is very fugly I hope she gets kicked out of DWTS soon.

answered by Guest | 09-10-2011 at 03:32 PM

Quote:
She didn't deserve this.
And no, this is not OK, and not acceptable. She seriously needs mental help.
What gives you the right to judge someone so harshly? You are a person who is mean, judgmental and needs to pay attention to you and your own life and not sit there and bash someone on a situation you clearly know nothing about. When you are home, sitting on your couch does Chaz and his decision make any impact on your life? NO.. He does not need help, he is living his life the way he wants to. Wish him happiness and learn how to be a decent human being. To each their own. At least he is a nice person. You cant even say that about your ignorant small mind. You feel bad for Cher? WOW... that's all you care about?

answered by Guest | 09-14-2011 at 11:16 PM

Quote:
Thank you.. someone who doesn't sit there and bash Chaz... To each their own. I feel like I am the only one not sitting here bashing poor Chaz.

answered by Guest | 09-14-2011 at 11:19 PM

I wish Chaz Bono the best of lucks for DWTS.
I think she is a strong person who stood for her values.
If she felt a guy since she was born, she has the right to be whoever she wants.

answered by Guest | 09-15-2011 at 01:08 AM

She looks sad.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki View Post
Worry about yourself & love others. Peace.
I agree with you, but she somehow still looks sad to me, like she wants to cry -- in an interview. Let her/him be. His girlfriend's a piece of cake though-bizarre. I'd get rid of her.

answered by Guest | 09-16-2011 at 06:40 PM

God doesn't make mistakes--ever. It is satanic and fallen human nature that perverts. God still loves her, however, the act is a perversion. This is not to be mean or personally judge her. We all have to stand before God when we die, however, God still extends redemption through Jesus Christ for her and anyone else who will accept the the punishment Jesus Christ paid for ALL sin (including homosexuality, gender perversion, murder, etc.) I repeat: Jesus took the punishment sin so that we wouldn't have to. He did this because God is Love!

Source: The Holy Bible. “For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life. God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him. “There is no judgment against anyone who believes in him. But anyone who does not believe in him has already been judged for not believing in God’s one and only Son (John 3:16-18 New Living Translation)

answered by Guest | 09-19-2011 at 05:33 PM

So dumb!
To ladyfinger...that's the dumbest thing I've heard. GOD made her who she is, a woman...and not by mistake. In these times so many people(non believers) are trying to blame GOD when in reality it's their own selfish desires that they want to fill. Before blaming, try reading the Bible, and then you'll know how He feels about the situation. The Lord loves you so much that even now He is willing to forgive you. HE won't ever force you to do anything, which is why He gives you a free will. You can choose life or death, there's no middle ground. And no excuses will be accepted. So, choose wisely...your life depends on the choice you make. I pray for Ms. Bono and everyone who has posted...and may The Lord have mercy on those who choose death. Something to ponder...when you stand before The Lord in judgment and say "this is how you made me". How do you think He will respond? Ask Sodom.

answered by Guest | 09-19-2011 at 07:51 PM

OMG
YES

Its funny how people always make it seem like GOD is going to send gay people to hell.. that's ignorance speaking. I'm sure GOD is more worried about the criminals. I'm sure GOD is going to judge those who have taken lives, rather than those that just want to love. I hope all you people who hate homosexuals have a gay son or daughter.

I hope all of you who hate gay people, black people, Mexicans, shut up.

God bless.

answered by Guest | 09-20-2011 at 12:26 AM

let it be, let it be
Quote:
You are who you are, all these negative comments are ridiculous, I'm glad you're finally good with yourself.
So right! Unless you are in their shoes, wish them the best and let it go. sure Chastity was a cute little kid and a pretty young lady. Who says she owes it to us, to anyone, to stay the way we think she should. It's fake, and living fake does not promote happiness. It takes courage to do this without hiding away. Good for You, Chaz!

answered by mkayk | 09-20-2011 at 02:18 AM

who judges?
I don't think so many posters are anti-Chaz because of the way he looks as a man. They're upset because of the way he looks at this weight! Once Chaz looses the weight he's set out to loose, will people be so condemning? Are they mad at the fat? Chaz is only 42. He's going to loose some of the weight, and he'll look awesome.

answered by GuestMkayk | 09-20-2011 at 02:23 AM

Wow, I read this post just to see what she looked like before she "changed", and reading the comments I love how many Christians share my opinion: that homosexuality is wrong and against God's plan for us. Chastity (such an ironic name) will always be a woman and I feel sorry for her.

answered by Guest | 09-20-2011 at 03:50 AM

Quote:
By definition, God cannot make a mistake.

answered by Guest | 09-20-2011 at 11:03 AM

All of the preaching and bibles quotes are so hypocritical. Talk once the catholic church stops protecting criminals. Enough said.

answered by Guest | 09-21-2011 at 03:22 AM

Mean!
Are you people serious? If this is the way he wants to be then let him be whether you guys think he is a real guy or not he is happy the way he is and he feels like a real Mann. This isn't your life so get over it this is what makes him happy so let him be happy. Nobody should judge anybody for the way they want to be. People who judge are personally only miserable with their own lives to have to make someone else's miserable too. And all this god crap needs to stop because god loves everyone for who they are! To Chaz: you do what makes you happy forget about what other people have to say because their opinion doesn't matter. This is you life and live it to the fullest (:

answered by Guest | 09-21-2011 at 06:23 AM

Rally?o.O
This is so ridiculous !! I don't understand how you guys can just sit here and judge him for what he wants to be. It's not your life and we don't sit here and judge any of you people for your flaws and dumb remarks toward Chaz ! This hole god situation needs to stop god made us the way we are so get over it if god really loved us he would love us for the decisions we make in life! People would judge other people on their life style when it's not even your life. Unless this is effecting you or your family leave Chaz alone!

answered by Guest | 09-21-2011 at 06:33 AM

Wow
Quote:
If you believe that God made a mistake, then you obviously do not know who God is. I suggest educating yourself in topics about which you speak.
God does not mess up he gave us choices and we the people make the mistakes. We are made the way God wanted us people may or may not like who or what they are, but he does not make mistakes. God loves every one which again is why he gave us choices or free will but that does not mean he approves or likes the choices and behavior that is going on in the world. People need to make better choices or we will be lost. God does not want that but he will not accept certain things, like this, he will forgive them if they decide to turn away from it but he does NOT make mistakes

answered by Guest | 09-21-2011 at 09:28 PM

Angel
Oh that's sad...

I thought God was supposed to be love, and yet these foul religious people have so much hate and the gays that are the good kind have lots of love.... Who's in the wrong now huh? **** you foul religious creatures, go back to Hell where you belong, this isn't your so-called heaven!

~~An Angel~~

answered by Guest | 09-25-2011 at 09:21 PM

Quote:
I feel so bad for Cher. She didn't deserve this.
You need mental help, who cares what Chaz does with his life, it's his life not yours. People like you are the reason why this world is so full of hate.

answered by Guest | 09-27-2011 at 06:09 PM

I would love for any one of you to prove to me that God damns homosexuals or transgenders. Actually first you could prove there is a God. After all the bible was written by humans not God. There is more than 1 version of it. Plus there are many older religions than Christianity. Don't even get me talking about all the holidays and traditions Christians stole from Pagan religions. Educate yourself and look it up, it is no one's business how a person chooses to live. Making judgments on others is not a Godly concept. Maybe you all will be judged for publicly bashing someone on line and then saying its Gods opinion.

Who are you to know what God thinks? And don't quote a human written story book. Oh and before you say I need to read the bible and such I have. 10 years in a Catholic school. That's why I'm an atheist.

answered by Guest | 09-28-2011 at 01:10 AM

Quote:
I agree God made Adam male and Eve female, if you change that you're wrong, It's like they are saying God made a mistake and God don't make mistakes so be happy on who you are.

answered by Guest | 09-28-2011 at 02:07 AM

You guys are just rude, let god handle it. it is none of YOUR concern. Get over it. Let them be them, if you don't like it, don't look or read about it.

answered by Guest | 09-29-2011 at 04:27 AM

Sonny Bono did NOT approve of his daughter's lifestyle. That's one of the reasons they were estranged for several years. This information was posted in an interview WITH Sonny Bono. Cher didn't exactly like it when she was told, but she finally accepted that Chastity had her own life to choose what she wanted, and her Mother ultimately gave her support.

answered by Guest | 10-01-2011 at 03:59 AM

Holy Cow!! I remember as a kid watching the Sonny & Cher show, and at the end of the show they would bring out their little girl Chastity who was just adorable!

You can see a pic here. Sure hope the link works.

Chaz Bono little girl

As a teen she was very pretty, she had natural blonde hair, and you could see both of her parents features.

Personally, I don't agree with all this changing stuff, but it is her life, her decision. However, I can say that if she is so proud, she would make an attempt to look nice. Take some pride in her appearance, because dressing/acting like a Man...she looks AWFUL! No matter what she does, she will ALWAYS be a female.

She is an activist for Gay rights, make an attempt to look presentable because right now, she is ugly as sin! Lose some weight, get in shape, dress appropriate. I mean, COME ON! If one wants to represent this at least make an effort to take a little pride in how you look.

BTW: I was looking around on youtube. I have NEVER watched DWTS have to admit...the actors (most of them) after getting some hard training from the professional dancers did really well. Chastity/Chaz...gave it her best shot...but was really out of breath....just one more sign that she is WAY out of shape.

answered by Guest | 10-01-2011 at 04:31 AM

Quote:
They wouldn't have her. She is also ugly as sin, fat, and way out of shape!

answered by Guest | 10-01-2011 at 05:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberals are Evil View Post
Cher should have been a mother to Chastity. Not only does this poor kid get such a ridiculous name, Cher whores around every chance she got. She was like a dog in heat and a selfish woman.
I guess you ran in the same circles as Cher did. How could you possibly know what kind of Mother Cher was and is??

Liberals are evil, I agree, however, if you are a Conservative, you're one of those that give us a bad name!

answered by Guest | 10-01-2011 at 06:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoopy1 View Post
Lets remember none of you hateful, judgmental, pea-brained persons are God! Chaz keep your head up and dance.
Interesting how a lovey dovey person such as yourself used eight negative and hateful words to describe others for expressing their opinion. Only a person blinded by their own agenda could look at this poor girl and not feel sympathy and regret for her and her family. And another thing, before you start trying to preach Jesus' message, you should know that Jesus does welcome all with open arms. But to do the will of his Father. Over and over again the message was to let go of our worldly (misguided-selfish) desires, and to do that which pleases God, not ourselves. When asked by a man what is required to follow Him, Christ said to sell all your possessions, give the proceeds to the poor and follow Him. Not stubbornly clinging to aberrant notions or material wealth. The plain fact is this: God's will was that she be made a woman. The reassignment of her gender is at it's core, a rebellious act against her own creation, in spite of her sexual appetites for other women.

answered by Guest | 10-05-2011 at 06:01 AM

It's sick how people treat Chaz as a hero when its obviously a mental issue. It's one thing to be born gay or be gay, but to actually have a medical procedure to change your gender is not normal. It should be illegal. Definitely a mental disorder. She was very pretty despite the weight.

answered by Guest | 10-10-2011 at 02:34 AM

Wonders why almost all of the posts became religious... was this not about 1 person making himself happy in HIS own body? You DID NOT have to look at him or be near him YOU chose to look at the pictures, so because he is brave enough to do and say as he feels is none of our concern...shame on all of you who were negative, if you have nothing nice to say don't say anything at all! Way to GO Chaz, for letting us know that its OK to be who YOU believe you are!

answered by Guest | 10-11-2011 at 03:03 AM

Then just let GOD be the judge. I don't understand the need to say such negative things especially when everyone wants to walk around saying God is love?? If you truly believe that being homosexual is wrong and an abomination, then just let it be there is no need to take jabs at other people and their lifestyles let God be the one to judge them as he see's fit when there time comes. I mean if god made us and homosexuality is bad then why are people born that way???

It's not a learned trait someone coming from a family background of all straight people doesn't just one day become gay because someone showed it to them??? There is no need to let hate and fear of difference run the world. God doesn't expect us to live our lives ripping into other people for the way they live their lives he expects us to love and trust in him enough to know there is a reason for everything in this world and to just live our lives to the purest. You should set an example for your children let them know the world doesn't need to run on hate. It needs to run on knowledge and acceptance.

I don't need to be gay to know that if we all just opened our minds and accepted the fact that there are gay people in this world and they deserve all the same rights in this life as the next straight person. Gay people aren't just going to all of a sudden disappear so accept it, you don't need to become gay or surround yourself with it but there is no need to cause another form of prejudice in this world. There is already too many others that need fixing to go and start one more.

answered by Guest | 10-18-2011 at 12:52 PM

questions
Quote:
God is perfect and doesn't make mistakes! So if Chaz is like this, is because he is unique and was created that way. You have the problem with him but everyone else accepts him like he is.

answered by Guest | 10-26-2011 at 06:13 PM

Quote:
I hope all of you who hate gay people, black people, Mexicans, shut up.

God bless.
The Bible says I am the way the truth and the life NO MAN comes to the Father except through me. Unless you Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ you will be going to hell.

answered by Guest | 10-26-2011 at 06:16 PM

Quote:
All of the preaching and bibles quotes are so hypocritical. Talk once the catholic church stops protecting criminals. Enough said.
God is the measuring rod not the catholic church. what those priests are doing is wrong too!

answered by Guest | 10-26-2011 at 06:19 PM

Quote:
Oh that's sad...

I thought God was supposed to be love, and yet these foul religious people have so much hate and the gays that are the good kind have lots of love
Now who is full of hate? funny how religious people never get to freely voice their opinion without people hating them!

answered by Guest | 10-26-2011 at 06:21 PM

I think Chastity Bono should have stayed a woman because that man thing is not working for her at all, she should change back and become a woman again.

answered by Guest | 10-26-2011 at 07:30 PM

Really?
Quote:
Unbelievable! God doesn't make mistakes. What's wrong with you people?
Go to a church and learn something about life and the universe.

answered by Guest | 11-06-2011 at 08:53 PM

Cher must cry in private to see what her pretty daughter turned herself into. Unbelievable. Society shouldn't allow sex changes. It's insane that we live in a world where leaders have given up. What do we value? Nothing.

answered by Guest | 11-07-2011 at 04:12 AM

Nice thing to parade all over the television to condition the children that its OK to be like that. Hey look its the bearded lady! Now I hope she realizes her mistake and becomes a woman again.

answered by American Badass | 11-12-2011 at 02:59 AM

Way to go !!!!!!!!!!!
I think Chaz looks amazing !! Way to go! Read your book also was a great story. Congrats on your Happily ever after ....you deserve to be happy.

answered by Guest | 11-14-2011 at 04:14 AM

Quote:
I wish Chaz Bono the best of lucks for DWTS.
I think she is a strong person who stood for her values.
If she felt a guy since she was born, she has the right to be whoever she wants.
I just want to reply your so right...way to go CHAZ !

answered by Guest | 11-14-2011 at 04:17 AM

Quote:
Who are you to say that anything is OK as long as it makes you happy? Does that mean that it is OK to murder as long as it makes you happy? There comes a time when you have to know right from wrong and listen to what your conscience tells you is right.

answered by Guest | 11-20-2011 at 11:35 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.