Abigail Tyler: Abduction?

okay, so i saw district 9 last night and saw a preview for "the fourth kind" a movie about a physchiatrist called Abigail Tyler who supposedly exists and treats people in nome, alaska whom had been abducted. i have found no references to her being alive except movie sites.

The film looks promising.

is abigail tyler real? was she a victim of abduction? the movie previews that showed "archival footage" had her face blurred. so why would they tell us her real name?

asked by Kelsie in Movies | 211763 views | 11-07-2009 at 12:00 PM

Sorry to disappoint but these people are not real....well actually I'm sure there is a Dr. Abigail Tyler somewhere but I doubt she is doing sleep studies in Nome.

What is the reality behind the disappearences of people in nome, alaska? the reality is that yes, there was a string of disappearences on the west coast of Alaska and FBI Officials were also called to investigate on the matter as it was becoming more serious for the residents, after full investigation of 20 cases, they concluded that there were no reality about the alien abductions in Nome, Alaska and the disappearences were the reason of alcohol and frigid temperatures in which 9 bodies were never found.

answered by Kat | 11-07-2009 at 12:02 PM

Sorry to disappoint you
Well sorry to disappoint you Kat but these events are true and very real. Now, if you really want to believe everything that the government says then you should be prepared to be really disappointed.

answered by Guest | 11-07-2009 at 01:55 PM

I just saw the movie last night, and it's terrifying. In the movie, her face is not blurred. They show her, and for the other people not wanting to be affiliated with the film, they used alias. The footage is creepy as hell. I've always believed in (and been terrified of) aliens and all that, and I wouldn't doubt if it was real. It all seemed pretty legit.

answered by Guest | 11-08-2009 at 01:50 AM

Dear Kat
If you saw the movie at the end it stated that Dr. Tyler is paralyzed from the waist down and is bed ridden. Now really how could she still be in her office??? Geez, please get your facts straight before you disbelieve. Anything is possible until it is proven impossible. Did you hear and read all the 911 calls and who they were from after the movie. Most were police officers and even FAA Flight people. I am not scared, I do believe however, I do have God in my heart and have a personal relationship with him and continue to make it better on my part that is why I still have a peace in my heart and mind about all this. I am truly sorry for Dr. Tyler's loss of her child and pray for her and for people to see and believe this can be very real. I was wanting and wishing for a UFO to appear after the movie in the parking lot and make believers of unbelievers but oh well we all have our beliefs and unbiased opinions. I did do a search on snopes.com about this and it is not even listed. But, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre is listed and even that says that movie is sort of true and gives all details of it. So what I ask you Kat and others like you..... put yourself in Dr. Tyler's shoes and live there for a bit and ask yourself what would I do if my husband was murdered as I believe it to be true and my young child abducted as seen with my own eyes???? I will pray for Dr. Tyler every day and others like her that they too find the peace that they are looking for.

answered by Guest | 11-08-2009 at 09:46 AM

fourth kind
okay there is no legitimate proof that this movie is actually real ... you people need to start using your heads, theres this thing called capitalism, its all about making profit, hollywood is all about making lotsssssss of money. so heres a good idea lets get some fake footage and put it along side "real" footage and we ll claim its real???? yeah sounds like a good money making idea. lots of idiots will think its real bet ye thought the blair witch project was real hahah

answered by ollybanji | 11-08-2009 at 07:53 PM

I believe in the abductions, I think the videos are true and Abigail Tyler exists.

answered by Guest | 11-09-2009 at 12:52 AM

Another thing is, is that during the "hypnosis" the tapes did not say "actual footage". Everything that actually happened had "actual footage" or "actual recording". The cop tape, the weird dude, and even the footage of her being all weird, wasn't actually true. They made those tapes, chopped and screwed them, and did a very good job at tricking people in believing that ALL the tapes were actual recordings. Good movie, either way.

answered by Guest | 11-10-2009 at 05:08 AM

Kat...where did you get the information that this isn't real? there is no indication that this film is fake...although i searched and found that the people are claiming the other actress is Melora Walters...i saw the movie twice and you can tell it's not her...

answered by Guest | 11-11-2009 at 10:28 PM

arghh. just seen the film and cannot make up my mind if it was real!!!!!! It was blatantly obvious that it was a reconsrtuction, and that the "real footage" was used as evidence. I think i do actually believe in it tbh. But i guess no-one wont know untill they get abducted haha.

answered by Guest | 11-11-2009 at 11:28 PM

ive just seen the movie and dont really know what to believe. i want to believe it. scary if it is true though

answered by jen | 11-15-2009 at 11:00 PM

I just saw the movie yesterday, and there was no indication that the name Abigail Tyler was the name of the real therapist. If I remember correctly, at one point it was made clear that the name Abigail Tyler was given to her 'character' in order to protect the identity of the real therapist.

answered by Guest | 11-16-2009 at 12:19 AM

For all ya'll freaks out there: Go watch The Exorscism of Emily Rose, then come back and watch this movie. The 2 parts where 1. The guy is laying in bed, then lays up real quick,, and is floating over the bed, with a look on his face that looks evil. And 2. Where the Dr. is sitting on the couch, and floats off the couch, into the air (and yes, same evil look on her face too) and then talking through her the "alien" talks. And says "I AM GOD! NO ONE WILL KNOW" in a creepy voice. Okay, what I'm getting at is this: The Alien through the dr talks in the creepy voice, with an evil look on her face. And Emily Rose did the exact same thing. Emily Rose says "NAMES! 1 2 3 4! NAMES!" with the evil look.

Figure out what you are really looking at people! Sheesh...

Only difference between what I'm talking about is that Emily Rose was possessed by a Demon. But she was talking in English.

The Dr. was possessed by a Alien. And was talking in samarian.


But also: Demons are the oldest things on earth. So they could probably talk in every language that is on the earth. Including samarian, mayan and even languages older than those...

Think about it for a minute before you write it off!

answered by Guest | 11-16-2009 at 03:58 AM

I don't know what to believe. Abby Tyler and her family were the only names who weren't changed. In the credits, it says "alias" beside everyone in the film except her and her family,

but then again, as someone already stated, the footage that was real actually said "real footage" and the rest of the footages were made to look the same as the others.

As the girl said at the end of the movie, it's going to depend on your individual perspective. I'm not smashing anyone's opinions on here and in the end, it's for you to decide.

I looked up Abigail Tyler and found nothing other than things about the movie.

As the person above me said, it could have been a demon or poltergiest. That would be a good reason as to why nobody remembers much of anything. It all depends on your beliefs.

answered by Megziemoo | 11-17-2009 at 03:39 AM

The Fourth Kind can't beat the ONE OF A KIND
I saw this movie last night with my boyfriend and I was f'N paranoid while in the theater!!! I don't know whether or not it's true, but I just hope that if it is it better stay over there wherever away from me and mines!!! It makes me wanna be closer to GOD!!! That may sound weird, but it made me remind myself that all I have to do is call on his precious name to save me from any demon, devil, or alien. Nothing is more powerful than calling on the name of JESUS!!!! NOTHING!!! Now, the rest of yall go ahead and finish up with yall little chit chattin and all!!! I'm gonna stop being freaked out by this and know that my FATHER got my back if anything were to happen to me!

answered by Guest | 11-17-2009 at 05:13 PM

Abby Tyler
In the movie, If she hallucinated her husband being killed, then what if she hallucinated Ashley being taken by aliens? The son did not seem to say anything about aliens or a bright light.

answered by Matt Z | 11-18-2009 at 05:04 AM

i cant beleive anyone would belive this...the archive footage of nome is faked nome is flat with no trees..completley opposoite of the real nome...even the director says its fake......wow...

answered by Guest | 11-19-2009 at 04:35 PM

I cant believe anyone would deny what they saw in this film and then call it fake because this is clearly real footage.
You people are dumb as hell open your eyes.

answered by Guest | 11-20-2009 at 12:35 AM

joke jesus & god
One thing is sure god and jesus that some of the people talking in this forum ... are not true.

I would believe more a fake movie than in god or jesus thing....

answered by believe | 11-21-2009 at 03:31 AM

I am seriously astounded by the lack of open minds the world has today. Just because the movie was made by hollywood directors and actors does discredit the whole event from ever happening. I will say that I dont know for sure if I for one believe it was aliens or a demonic posession but one thing remains obvious that something not of this world happened to that lady. If she does exist, (because im not on here to say she does, I've never met her, seen her or even heard of her before this film) but if she does I dont think what she needs is the other half of the world claiming shes crazy. I think its really sad that people these days are so quick to bash and tear up something they dont understand. Its a step back for all of humankind when we as people close our minds off to the possibilities. Not everything is based in reality. And sometimes reality cant save you.

answered by Guest | 11-23-2009 at 04:29 AM

title
What I did was try to find information about Nome and alien abductions prior to the movie. If there was a case with this much evidence, it would be all over late night talk radio. I really did not find anything. This leads me to believe that the movie and the alien abduction theory was created from the fact that people have been killed or have gone missing in Nome. Has anyone else found any information on Nome alien abductions prior to this movie?

answered by Guest | 11-28-2009 at 10:32 PM

Whatever we cant explain we call it alien abduction. The bible clearly states the existence of demons and magic. i have been a victim of black magic myself. when i first saw the trailer i was shocked. ive moved to 4 different houses in the past 8 years and wherever i go owls follow me. i know everyone here will make fun of me. but at exactly 3 am an owl will come and sit on my window and stare. owls occupy places where there is demonic activity and haunted places. where there are ghosts. i wish there really was a dr abigail and i could talk to her so she could help me and i would show her references and knowledge from certain religious books like the holy bible and the quran.

answered by Guest | 11-30-2009 at 11:10 AM

Will somebody please help me? Every since i saw the movie I've been, what you call "obsessing" over Dr. Abigail Tyler, but, i can't find any information on her on the internet, everybody keeps bringing up "Alaska Psychiatry Journal" But my computer will not go to the site, i was wondering if someone could possibly copy that link and paste it on another website, my curiosity and compassion is killing me. :/ So can someone please help? And my opinion on the movie, i believe it is real, and if it isn't, they did a damn good job faking it.

answered by Guest | 12-03-2009 at 10:01 PM

name changes
I read an article on how the director got the idea for the movie. He was
introduced to the doctor, name not given, and was told the story. An
Alaskan research group that looked into the movie believes that the names have all been changed and that possibly the city/town has been as well. They don't believe that the movie is factual as shown but may have some core of reality to it. Given the controversy of the subject matter real identities may well have been hidden. In an interview the director indicates he was more interested in getting the story out than actual names dates and places. Also if real, the sessions are supposed to have taken place in 2000, the incidents recalled took place in the 1960's. The patients being part of a sleep disorder study of people in their 60's.
My guess is that there is an actual group of interviews that took place and are the basis of the movie, but they have been surrounded by enough Hollywood to completely obscure the real people involved. If it really happened in say OHIO, would it change the meaning?

answered by kensolar | 12-24-2009 at 01:07 AM

I know now for sure that the whole movie was...well just that , a movie.
That also goes for the "real" footage in the movie. (Check Imdb)
I'm not saying the whole thing was made up. Some parts/ ideas in the movie could very well be based on real other cases in one way or another.
The thing i'm thinking about is: Who played the "real" Dr. Abigail Emily Tyler in the movie.
I've searched on different forums and most people think it's either Glenne Headly or Melora Walters.
I'm pretty sure it's none of them. I've compared several different photos with a freeze frame of 'Dr. Abigail Emily Tyler' in the movie and it's neither one of the two actresses.
For some reason they've really gone out of their way too keep the identity of the woman who plays the "real" Dr. Abigail Emily Tyler a secret.
I would like to know who this actress is.


(sorry for spelling mistakes......from The Netherlands)

answered by Jack Ryan | 01-19-2010 at 05:29 PM

Sharing minds
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Ryan View Post
I know now for sure that the whole movie was...well just that , a movie.
That also goes for the "real" footage in the movie. (Check Imdb)
I'm not saying the whole thing was made up. Some parts/ ideas in the movie could very well be based on real other cases in one way or another.
The thing i'm thinking about is: Who played the "real" Dr. Abigail Emily Tyler in the movie.
I've searched on different forums and most people think it's either Glenne Headly or Melora Walters.
I'm pretty sure it's none of them. I've compared several different photos with a freeze frame of 'Dr. Abigail Emily Tyler' in the movie and it's neither one of the two actresses.
For some reason they've really gone out of their way too keep the identity of the woman who plays the "real" Dr. Abigail Emily Tyler a secret.
I would like to know who this actress is.

(sorry for spelling mistakes......from The Netherlands)


This is EXACTLY what I found out till now.
Iīm also searching for details regarding the "real" Dr. Abigail Emily Tyler, also found those two names (Glenne Headly, Melora Walters), but it can't be them..especially not Melora Walters..
The journal site is proven fake (http://www.examiner.com/x-22738-New-Haven-Movie-Examiner~y2009m9d5-The-real-story-behind-The-Fourth-Kind) and the university also mentioned the movie is pure fiction and agreed to use their name as a tribute to their former student, the movie-director ;-)...

I guess the woman who plays the role of the real Dr. Tyler got a lot of money to be silenced out of publicity, maybe a certain percentage of the total movie-income?
Who can provide details...????

BTW: I'm also from The Netherlands

answered by Guest | 01-24-2010 at 12:34 AM

guys, the movie isn't real. please refer to www.imdb.com
but it is freaky if things like this actually happens.

if this movie is your cup of tea, please watch Fire in the Sky. it's a remarkable movie!
And, it is more factual than The Fourth Kind.

answered by Guest | 01-25-2010 at 09:47 AM

Abigail tyler
I believe all this is real and deeply feel sorry for Abigail Tyler her daughter disappeared out of no where

her son won't talk to her due to her not knowing were her daughter is and I believe all of this and that archive is OBV real yes they may blur out face for protection !

OBV ever since I saw this film I wanted answers
about it and


some how want to see the archive footage and want to go to her house I no it sounds weird but I want to stay in the place were this all happened and

the bad thing is I have to seen owl's and have been to sleep clinics and they say it's a figment of my imagination and it's not I have seen things I have found nail marks running across my floor. I have seen things deep strange voices I have heard

and I am deeply horrified and want answers and I believe Abigail Tyler is real and the archive footage is real !

Thank you for Reading

answered by Guest | 01-25-2010 at 01:03 PM

ACCEPTANCE
I watched yesterday the case studies of the fourth kind and i found in it a lot of flaws and missed parts. if these will be proved in the future than we will all believe that aliens are kidnapping humans to run tests on them and as i understood from the documentary that they are brutal and cruel and they want to fight us.we should accept for now just to be ready for any other abductions or missing cases.

answered by ALI HAMADE | 01-26-2010 at 07:37 AM

I am absolutely certain it is Gleene Headly. Just change the make up and the lighting and there you go. You can't mistake those eyes and those cheekbones. Everything was toned down to make her look pale and exhausted.

answered by Guest | 01-29-2010 at 12:35 PM

I looked up Gleene Headly
and compared a picture of her, and a frozen frame of Dr. Abigail Tyler, definitely not the same person. I think it's real. That's my opinion, but i honestly think this is real.

answered by Guest | 02-02-2010 at 07:06 AM

real
I have always believed in other life out there, there is so much out in space we have not even explored yet. I do believe the movie to a point, the government has been covering **** up for years. I mean right in front of our eyes in area 51, cannot think of the base real name, but I mean you cannot go anywhere near that base and no one even knows why its really there. I mean people just open your minds for a minute, there is other planets and galaxies out there and that's a scientific proof. Who is to say there is not life besides us.

answered by Guest | 02-03-2010 at 11:27 PM

Please forgive my rambling and the fact that itís all over the place butÖ
Sorry folks but itís about time you all woke up and realized its fake!!! Can I also point out the Earth is flat, the sun revolves around the earth and little people live in that box we call a TV.

To be honest I donít know if itís true or fake but to say we are alone or the most intelligent beings in this god forsaken Universe is to say the earth is flat.
If itís fake then Olatunde Osunsanmi should be ashamed of himself for claiming that peopleís disappearance is down to alien abduction. These people have families!!! If Abbey Tyler is an actress (possibly Glenne Headly) and you donít step forward soon, do yourself a favor and stay hidden.
For all we know we could be one big experiment (Iím not saying we are) we experiment on animals every day. Look back over mankindís history. We sacrificed animals and virgins (what a waste!!!! not the animals part the virgins part) whoís to say the government isnít doing the same with us. ďOK you can have 100 people a year but we want the knowledge for 3D TVsĒ ďO by the way I have a Delorean outside, is there any chance you can stick a flux capacitor in it for me? CheersĒ
What concerns me is if it is true and we were created by an alien race then there is no God (not that I believe in that concept either way I just hope there is more to us than this life we lead. If there isnít Iím screwed in a big way) If you could travel back in time before the discovery of fire held up a lighter in front of everyone would you be seen as a God???
If we werenít created by an alien race, then theyíre just a bunch of lazy kids taking credit for some else's hard work. Who hasnít done that before (apart from me)
When it comes down to it Olatunde has done what I think/hope he set out to do and thatís to get people talking. If the video footage is fake then itís a shame he didnít have enough faith in his film to say ďItís just a film to make you think what ifĒ

I hope there is Life after Death and weíre not alone. Itís a shame if there isnít and we are.

answered by Guest | 02-05-2010 at 02:10 PM

hi
I am a person living far from their country. Nobody has any idea what that represents the uncertainty of not knowing you wake up with marks on your body. when you are tired and want to sleep and your body or your mind will not let you and you do not know why. dried whole night trying not to sleep and do not know why. spends time and again to sleep. then one night your dogs start to mourn the morning, in a way creepy. you're worried, but try to sleep anyway. then the next night, your dog begins to mourn at the same times as above. I always sleep with the windows closed. I fear not what. still trying to remember when or as they appeared certain marks on my body, and my boyfriend also has them in the exact same place as me. We also have scary memories of my childhood ... I try to live today the best way. try to sleep. treatment, I try. my job is rotating schedule so that helps a lot. quiet sleep during the day when people are already awake and looks after my dream. not if the movie is with real images or not, but this sort of thing happens to many people in many parts of the world. I'm from Argentina. greetings to all

answered by NatBrev | 02-07-2010 at 11:09 AM

This is my believe
I believe that what happened to Dr. Abigail Tyler was she got in too deep, by opening a door she was not supposed to get in through. By investigating too much in dead husbands (supposedly murder). She started meddling in his research on ancient history and opened pandora's box, and this is the result. Don't mess with hypnosis. You too will open doors, you don't have to be abducted by possessed aliens but there's a lot of creepy **** in this world. Remember, we are not against flesh and blood but against rulers of darkness in the spirit realm. And when you get hypnotized you open yourself to these supernatural evil spiritual forces that will take over. It could be other harmless spirits but they will still affect you. So please stay away from the unknown or you'll be sorry in the long run.
And you, who don't believe in God or Jesus, I suppose you also do not believe in the devil neither. You will definitely meet him (devil) in hell. May God have mercy on you.
And to poor Dr. Abigail Tyler (if that's her real name), I hope she finely finds peace with God and is finally free in Jesus name, amen

answered by light | 02-09-2010 at 07:31 PM

Honestly
I know everyone has there own view on things in life and the people who do believe in all cant change there minds. The one's who believe (Like me) are the intelligent ones and the one's who don't are very closed minded, seriously why cant there be abductions?why cant there be aliens,why cant there be poltergeist's,why cant there be government conspiracy's all these things happen, The government obviously only allow certain stuff through to our everyday life and hold a lot back.
With this movie Fourth kind i watch it last night and thought it was rather brilliant if it wasn't for director's such as Olatunde Osunsanmi we wouldn't know what go's on in the world, maybe they do over do it but come on it's a film but it doesn't mean that the facts are fake because it's been made into a film...making something like this into a film should and most probably give's more of an impact on us viewers today.

People just need to open there eye's in whats going on this world and the ones that turn a blind eye to it all will get there comeuppance

answered by Guest | 02-10-2010 at 10:42 AM

I've seen three possible actresses who may have played the real dr. Tyler.
1. Melora Waters. it doesn't look like her at all
2. Gleane Headly. Don't know what she looks like
3. Carol Kane. The voice is certainly right.
I don't know if it was any of these but i will find out.

answered by joe | 02-15-2010 at 04:20 PM

The "real" Dr Abigail Tyler secret it out!
Well to those who have been looking for the actress that played the "real" Dr Abigail Tyler - the secret is out! She's been found! IMDb posters have been going crazy man - it's not Melora Waters, Gleane Headley or Carol Kane (like we all knew that anyway). It's a British actress! Her name is Charlotte Milchard - well done Universal Pictures for discovering such a talent! I don't know why they tried to keep her such a secret for so long as we all know now that it's fake - she should be getting an oscar for her performance! She's an incredible actress! Hollywood Reporter need to know about her!!!

answered by Guest | 02-21-2010 at 11:12 PM

alien is not real... what is real that there are evil spirits..
in the scene that dr.tyler was saying that her daughter wad taken by the aliens, that was not real.. what is real is that there are many evil spirits in this world. another was, in the scene that dr,tyler elevate when she was hypnotized, many says that the alien wad the cause of it but the truth is there are no aliens.. it was the evil spirits that possessed her.. that is the truth weather you believe it or not.

answered by john_sazuke | 03-02-2010 at 05:44 AM

W2G guest #38. "The real Dr. Abigail Emily Tyler" is definitely Charlotte Milchard. She was fantastic.

Apparently, there is a Dr. Abigail Tyler who is/was a psychologist specializing in sleep disorders, hypnotherapy, etc. Someone online researched Alaska Psychiatry Journal and found her and related articles. Soon after the movie's release her information was deleted.

answered by thEnigma | 03-05-2010 at 08:57 AM

oops nevermind!
Just found out Alaska Psychiatry Journal and another site were created by the producers and are hoaxes.

answered by theEnigma | 03-05-2010 at 09:00 AM

The Fourth Kind
I am skeptical about the Dr William? (sorry I forget the name in the movie) who understand Sumerian by the sound. I think it is possible for one to read the character (assuming that there are still artifacts for research), but it is very unlikely for one to understand the Sumerian dialect when the language itself was dead thousands of years ago.

answered by Guest | 03-10-2010 at 02:38 PM

People u make me laugh, u think if this story and footage was real, government would let to create such a movie and use real footage. Don't be silly and Hollywood wins again!

answered by Guest | 03-13-2010 at 10:50 PM

Abigail Tyler
Oh my goodness I believe all of this stuff! I don't know about y'all. This movie was pretty creepy, and I think it was actually real. I feel sorry for her because she lost her daughter because of those things. Well, I think all of this was real. Don't say anything against her because she actually lost both of her kids.

answered by Casey believes | 03-14-2010 at 02:02 AM

How selfish are we?
I, for one, really think that it is quite selfish of the human race to think that we are the only ones to inhabit the universe. Is Abigail Tyler real? Maybe not, but there are others out there who truly believe that abduction is real, and really, who are we to judge? God said that he created man in his own image not that man was the first thing he created, so who knows, maybe we aren't alone!

answered by Guest | 03-20-2010 at 06:13 AM

Spooky movie! But it's not real, kids. Charlotte Milchard is clearly a very talented actress, but that's what it was...acting!
Good movie though.

answered by Guest | 03-21-2010 at 04:01 AM

Just think about it...
I think personally that it is an open subject. I watched the movie and found it to be pretty interesting. Now, does that make me a "believer" well, I am not sure. BUT... if the woman was a fake, she is seriously messed up. Her eyes were truly full of pain, hurt, suffering and fear. It is like they say after the movie, "Believe what you want." I think that most people who don't believe in things such as this, are scared... Just like those who do not believe in ghosts. Fear is hard to deal with, not believing is a way of convincing yourself that it does not exist. We must remember though... seeing is believing... Abigail Tyler believes in something that she has seen... who are we to call her a liar?

answered by Guest | 03-21-2010 at 04:25 AM

Okay, I think that Abigail Tyler was played by Charlotte Milchard


Check it out. It shows Charlotte's face becoming Abigail's. There's no way this is real. It may be based on true EVENTS but it never happened in 2000 and there's no way the "actual footage" would be released to the public. it showed a guy SHOOTING his family then himself. No one in their family would ever consent to that becoming public, not in a million years. I'm not ruling out the idea of aliens and alien abduction, I beleive in god and the devil and all, there's no proof disproving, only proof supporting the idea. They are all just skeptics scared of what they don't understand fooled into believing whatever they are told. Have a mind for yourself, I know that the movie is not real because I use my common sense. The director got his idea from research that lead him to this story, he just made it more interesting.

But seriously check out the website, there's a clip there from youtube. undoubtedly Charlotte Milchard.

answered by MissViXen | 03-21-2010 at 09:18 PM

this is true because first of all i did some research and she still lives in America but in California to get away for the madness.

Reasons for the creepy things like the monotone voice and the flowing in the air:
In the clip of the UFO over the house:the reason of the fuzziness of the clip is because the radioactivity in mars or in space.

answered by killerthud | 03-23-2010 at 01:07 AM

?
OK you say it cant be real do to it showing a man shooting his family, you ever watched faces of death hm it clearly shows people jumping off buildings and splatting their brains on the pavement? Let me guess that movie isn't real either. As for me my conclusion is that it isn't real. and maybe not all but most of the video is faked. Cropped and split together to make a very believable story do believe there is life out there besides us. If the story is real and the names have been changed they were changed for a reason. would you want thousands of people watching a movie about your life, hounding you looking you up going on and on about she's a fake, she's real yada yada. I believe we all should leave it be and go back to talking et!

answered by Dj. Blumpkins | 03-23-2010 at 04:39 AM

I mean that the "real" version of the man shooting his family were also actors because no one would want their family being shot in the head being viewed by the world. both are actors-stories are real.

answered by MissViXen | 03-23-2010 at 11:06 PM

Truth
Question? Whether this (the documented parts of the movie) is truth or not, it seems, as people we want to find our own reality to believe in. Hereís an Example:
The college of Dr. Abigail Tyler, who came to Nome to support her. He witnesses unexplained things with his own eyes while there in the room and chose not to believe it, He could not accept what he had witnessed. And as humans isnít that how most of us are..... There are things people see; really scary things and they deny it. They do not and are not willing to accept it; especially if itís something they know or think they have no control over. We love scaryÖ as long itís on the other side of the TV screen. Put the action in your living room completely different story.
A point was made earlier, they would show a murder suicide in a move, but depicted in a real move or documentary and no family would let this be known or seen. To me this is the only thing in the movie that would make me believe that this no real all other factsÖ. Could be true.

answered by Skept | 03-25-2010 at 10:58 PM

Fourth kind questions...
There should be legal and medical records for some of the incidents that were in the movie
1. Is there a missing persons report on the little girl who was supposedly abducted from aliens and never heard from again
2. Is there a medical report on the guy who broke his back during hypnotherapy.
3. Did the murder suicide and the killing of the daughter actuall occur, should be public record up there unless the mother of all cover up
4. What happened to the deputy who witnessed the craft abduct the young girl
I found the movie entertaining but most of the happenings in the movie should be public record, are they there?

answered by Guest | 03-27-2010 at 06:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Another thing is, is that during the "hypnosis" the tapes did not say "actual footage". Everything that actually happened had "actual footage" or "actual recording". The cop tape, the weird dude, and even the footage of her being all weird, wasn't actually true. They made those tapes, chopped and screwed them, and did a very good job at tricking people in believing that ALL the tapes were actual recordings. Good movie, either way.
Yes you are right. All I was really interested in confirming was specifically the footage of the disembodied voice/levitating scenes which I couldn't really believe. Pretty good movie regardless. I love the translations of the Sumerian text, really creepy. I've heard theories like this before regarding ancient cultures, symbolism, architecture as well, but TBH it's pretty easy to interpret whatever you want.

answered by Guest | 03-28-2010 at 08:18 PM

Charlotte Milchard
This movie was fake but also had me thinking the stock footage was real ... but the film fuzzes were easily faked and levitation ...easily faked...all the makeup on abigail tyler ...easily faked .... quit telling yourselves lies ...it was a good movie ...but its a fake movie so get over it and quit reading all your "hard facts" off some fat comic book shop dudes abduction website or fan site for area 51 ....

answered by YOUR ALL DUMB | 03-28-2010 at 10:37 PM

.......
bottom line. your alive, im alive. he is alive, she is alive. this is life and all that space out there is life. what makes you think or believe nothing else exists? technology so advanced for our understanding. us humans, we have yet to use the full function of our brain. imagine other life forms with full functions of their brain with capabilities with little to no limits. there is a link between aliens, god, angels, etc. there is a creator. who created the creator? well it beats the hell out of me. but just find it in yourselves to believe within these lines. cause its foolish not to believe in other life out there. "Table top mountain of PERU" explain? lines of Nazca, explain? all of this is questions and the answer, we're not ready for. all i know is that i wont be surprised or shocked. i believe.

answered by anti-ignorance | 03-30-2010 at 01:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Will somebody please help me? Every since i saw the movie I've been, what you call "obsessing" over Dr. Abigail Tyler, but, i can't find any information on her on the internet, everybody keeps bringing up "Alaska Psychiatry Journal" But my computer will not go to the site, i was wondering if someone could possibly copy that link and paste it on another website, my curiosity and compassion is killing me. :/ So can someone please help? And my opinion on the movie, i believe it is real, and if it isn't, they did a damn good job faking it.
Because it has been pulled for the site. that is why you or anyone else can not find it anymore

answered by Guest | 03-30-2010 at 04:30 AM

hmmm
i don't know if the movie was real or fake tapes and yes they could have been easily faked but honestly just because they can be faked does not mean they are not real. i like the ancient Egyptian stuff and they found a pyramid that was labeled the visitor that is not human looking in the hieroglyphics, does that mean Hollywood faked that to? whether or not the film is true it is completely crazy to think there is not life outside our planet, the universe is to big! and who's to say it didn't happen? i don't understand it but just because i don't does not mean you have to deny that it could ever happen. personally the movie was good i beleive it maybe was actors but i don't think i would want everyone to know what i looked like so they could point and look at me like i belonged in a straight jacket either. but anyways what I'm getting at is no one knows and i probably will never find out in my life time for sure but the bible talks about aliens the ancient Egyptians talk about aliens and the metals they found with the body in the tomb we still don't know of ever existing on this planet. I don't know think what you want and I'll think what i want.

answered by Guest | 03-30-2010 at 05:43 AM

Charlotte Milchard plays the "real" Dr. Abigail Tyler. Just for those of you who have been trying to search. )

answered by Guest | 03-30-2010 at 11:41 AM

Logical Thinking...
" sigh "

OK,
1. the actress playing Abigail is in the so called "video's" from the movie. she herself is an actress playing in re-created video's labeled Oct.2000. this is NOT the real Abigail so how can these video's be called real???
2. no one else collaborates except the Sumerian dialect expert now teaching in Canada. the movie states he collaborates it, but no actual written statements exist. technically we are all watching the events of ONE PERSON'S ACCOUNT of these events.
3. speaking from a strictly anatomical background, how can a human being produce an "emp" to disrupt camera's inside a house??? there are reported incidents from the U.S. Air Force of coming into contact with "UFO's" and all electrical mechanics failing, but this was in direct contact with a "mother ship". yes, the human body possesses some electrical properties, but not enough to cause a camera to blur just enough out of focus but THE SOUND MIC WAS STILL FUNCTIONAL???
4. the movie NEVER states, nor does anyone from the encounters, specify who is talking in Sumerian during the distorted focus of the camera feeds. whether it be white noise or added later. how was Ms. Abigail able to communicate with the said "extra terrestrial" in the last camera feed in the movie? why were only specific words emphasized on and why was the ONLY complete phrase I....AM....GOD....???????

come on people, use your heads and don't believe everything that comes from a movie. if i WERE able to find the ACTUAL video's of Abigail Tyler's work, then my facts could be verified. these video's are of actors re-creating so called events from Abagail's past. schizophrenia anyone???


p.s. this thread alone made the Abigail Tyler:abduction theory stop for oh......bout 2 weeks now.

answered by Dr. Guest 8127 | 03-30-2010 at 08:09 PM

The 4th Kind Actual Video
I've worked in law enforcement, as a prior cop. The actual video that they show in the movie is false. In the hostage scene, you can hear the doc talking with the man holding his family hostage. PD officials have communications equipment on their person. Which means you can hear the officer and whats around them. In the movie you can hear the man in the house. Even though he's about 50 or 60 feet away, and in the house. You can hear his voice clearly but could not hear the gunshot, which would be heard from outside. I'm 99% certain the video is a hoax.

answered by Guest | 03-31-2010 at 02:10 PM

Dear Everyone
Kat is right that the face is blurred in the commercial.But she is wrong about everything else. I live in Nome so that movie was very scary to me. Kat just to let you know her face isn't blurred in the movie and its all real.My grandpa who lives in Nome also said that it was all over the news and in the paper about abductions.So Kat please quit telling people its fake especially because i live in Nome.

answered by Avery | 03-31-2010 at 05:04 PM

ignorance
hello all, i am curious, when you American stop being so f.... ignorant, go back to school and learn to read, then you can research a bit on the net before you start just blindly believing everything what you see on your telly. Simply put, the only account for this doctor is only after the movie had been created,
"In the movie "The Fourth Kind," Milla Jovovich plays Dr. Abigail Tyler, the Nome, Alaska, psychiatrist who stumbles upon the 'alien abduction' link between her patients, during clinical hypnotherapy sessions. If you search for Dr. Abigail Tyler, Nome Alaska, a website called "Alaska Psychiatry Journal" provides a "biography" of Dr. Tyler with "related articles" on the topics of sleep disorders, emotional issues, hypnotherapy and regression therapy. However, the website does not have a homepage or contact information. The website was registered on GoDaddy in August 2009. A real online-medical publication would have such information, so this leads to the conclusion that the website is a viral marketing ploy, much like the promotion for the upcoming "2012" movie and the for "Institute for Human Continuity." Sorry to burst your bubble, but this doesn't rule out that Dr. Tyler 'could' have been based on a 'real' doctor; but if there were, the true account would have made for a much more interesting find"
another thing you might want to consider:
your doctor is an actress, Charlotte Milchard, you can check on the below website, or just put into google her name:

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=Charlotte%20Milchard&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi

anyway, good movie, because it provoked some emotion, and since it made me get up from bed and do some investigation, like 10 minutes on the web, ha ha

answered by Guest | 04-02-2010 at 06:45 PM

i think its real
i think its real.
people say its fake because in the 'real footage' when anything alien happened it got blurred out but i think the video when all crazy was because there was something very powerful in that room, or the level of energy or something. I can't really explain it.

answered by beth | 04-02-2010 at 11:27 PM

Idiots
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I saw this movie last night with my boyfriend and I was f'N paranoid while in the theater!!! I don't know whether or not it's true, but I just hope that if it is it better stay over there wherever away from me and mines!!! It makes me wanna be closer to GOD!!! That may sound weird, but it made me remind myself that all I have to do is call on his precious name to save me from any demon, devil, or alien. Nothing is more powerful than calling on the name of JESUS!!!! NOTHING!!! Now, the rest of y'all go ahead and finish up with y'all little chit chatting and all!!! I'm gonna stop being freaked out by this and know that my FATHER got my back if anything were to happen to me!
I think your missing the underlying Idea of the movie..and that is that there is no god , aliens influenced us to the point that we believed they were god and the rest of the religious mambo jumbo came later...The oldest know human language is in fact not human but was taught to us by them...I think maybe we created the idea of god around them and the rest of the embellishments as history will fully show you if you seek facts and not prophecy is that the people who created the bible did so 100's of years after the supposed events...so for you to call upon god for guidance is kind of funny...

answered by Wrath of God | 04-03-2010 at 07:16 AM

:)
http://www.charlottemilchard.com/home.shtml

just look!

answered by Marcela | 04-03-2010 at 12:06 PM

You guys are ******* idiots.

answered by Guest | 04-03-2010 at 11:17 PM

OK so why does this kinda stuff happen in some remote area of the world, if aliens can do these things and proclaim to be god taking control, then why don't they just do it. Please, I mean why have to be elusive about it, that's silly. If they are really this powerful, to erase our memories, speak through animals either symbolically or otherwise, and abduct us from our sleeping states without our knowledge, then why they gotta hide it. Afraid we'll find out and drop an A-bomb on their asses. Human's are pretty full of themselves you know. I believe there is life other than us and I believe they probably have lives other than playing games with us. Come ON! In the grand scheme of things human beings are not that important, we need to get over ourselves. And movies are just that, movies and their point is to make us think and to entertain us. Gotta give kudos to the makers of this one, I am entertained far after leaving the theater.

answered by Guest | 04-04-2010 at 06:42 AM

intergallactic pedofiles
I watched this with my wife and it scared us pretty good. But I have a major problem in believing that aliens travel such massively vast distances to molest other creatures on other planets. Some people say that it is like when people studies animals and trap them from time to time to study them closer or take biological samples. Sounds logical, but if one has the technological supremacy to transport a human girl through the walls and roof of a house and brainwash humans and/or make them kill there family members and abduct possibly millions of humans for the past 6 thousand years without really ever getting caught, would not one do a better job? All that massive technology and the aliens cant examine another species without all the torture? Would not an alien race have some sort of mri machine or super advanced scanner. But no, I am going to travel billions of light years at huge cost, develop a machine to re-wire brains and another machine to magically transport living creatures through solid objects and another machine to keep the rest of my toys from being detected and another machine to carve out large decorations in English crop fields, but the most I can come up with for examination tools is something that doctors from the 1600s would find scary. Unless these aliens like to torture lesser beings which makes them perverts. Internet porn not enough for the owl-heads. Did you really come all this way to probe my ass? REALLY!? Who is the superior being now. Think about it people.

answered by Guest | 04-04-2010 at 09:29 AM

my opinion
hi there guys...well I don't believe in aliens and never to believe on it. But, the thing is that the movie tells us that this can be true, I mean not the aliens. If you could see how Dr. Tyler struggle when she was hypnotized just to see her daughter or what happened three days ago, this is so weird. None of us can do that. If you are a parent especially if you're a mother you will definitely do everything just to find your missing child and that's what Dr. Tyler did which other thought that she's insane. Why at the end of the movie stated there that the sheriff refused to have the interview for the movie and doesn't want to be involved in the movie. Does it mean that this is real? Or he knew everything about Nome, Alaska that would definitely questioned him? I believe that the actual footage were really taken that happened on those dates. The 911 call couldn't be edited, indeed. If the speculations that the footage were all made, I don't think so. The footage of the police who saw something on the Tyler's roof couldn't be edited as well. As you can see every time there were footage which about the hypnotism or happened to change their voices (like what happened to the man and to Tyler) told us that the unforeseen force is really strong or powerful. The voice recording is really goosebumps.

answered by truth_untruth | 04-04-2010 at 03:14 PM

hi i'm from Argentina and i saw the movie 2 days ago, is REALLY ******* CREEPY LIKE HELL! xD and the image seems very real but the creepy voices i can do it to all the world could do it whit practice I'm a death metal singer and it's no hard to do it, and with the magic of Hollywood can be even less harder (sorry for my BAD English xD) this movie and paranormal activity are awesome

answered by nicolas | 04-05-2010 at 03:26 AM

hate to put a bummer on things but google charlotte milchard this is an actor who plays Taylor... although i do believe in the story

answered by Guest | 04-05-2010 at 05:11 PM

I found a website...
I am determined to figure out if this is the real deal. I found a website that 1. Proves Nome, Alaska DOES exist & 2. Talks about the disappearances of people from the town from the 1960's all the way to the late 1990's. It's an interesting site. All of you should read it.

http://www.rlnn.com/ArtNov05/UnsolvedCasesNomeAttractFBI.html

Definitely gave me some chills. I believe in a higher power, I consider myself to be a Christian. But who is to say that there isn't some sort of being from another place? We travel out of Earth to visit our space station and see other planets. Is it so impossible that there could be other life forms studying US??? Think about it.

answered by Tropikaldlite | 04-06-2010 at 12:54 AM

OK so yes Charlotte Milchard does play what is supposed to be the real Dr. Abigail Tyler, when you see her it's obvious. It was a really good movie though, I mean look at how much it's stirred people. In the beginning of the movie and at the end they say to make of it what you will, and that is the whole point, sure it's probably all fake but it's fun and spooky and makes you remember that there an infinite amount of space out there, are we really supposed to believe that our planet is the only one with living beings? I just don't understand why every alien abduction movie portrays it as an awful experience, why would these obviously far superior beings come here and torture us like that? Of course all media plays on human fears, if you fear it they can make money.

answered by Guest | 04-06-2010 at 05:28 AM

fake
Sorry guys the film is fake and abby is played by Charlotte Milchard good film though and there some facts that are right like the missing people but abby is not really just do a google search and the doctor face comes up with Charlotte Milchard.

answered by Guest | 04-07-2010 at 09:56 AM

hai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Whatever we cant explain we call it alien abduction. The bible clearly states the existence of demons and magic. i have been a victim of black magic myself. when i first saw the trailer i was shocked. ive moved to 4 different houses in the past 8 years and wherever i go owls follow me. i know everyone here will make fun of me. but at exactly 3 am an owl will come and sit on my window and stare. owls occupy places where there is demonic activity and haunted places. where there are ghosts. i wish there really was a dr abigail and i could talk to her so she could help me and i would show her references and knowledge from certain religious books like the holy bible and the quran.
i deepest feeling throughout to you. hope everything went well. As for Quran or Bible keep on prying. Demon are made to disturb human kind. its his legion to God. Stay strong... and use whatever means from your religion to help out. Don't hear nonsense like "you are crazy"... and "things are not real". They just afraid. good luck and live well.

answered by Guest | 04-07-2010 at 08:20 PM

wonder
its real.......just don't be so arrogant and believe we are the only being in this world. The universe are big enough to have others being! and stop being in denial...there are things like ghost, aliens, santa claus... i wonder y u guys still asking. just ask how baby are made...( its not went by went mummy and daddy go to bed !) it somethings tiny and form a human

i wonder why you being so short and disturb minded. are you afraid?

answered by Guest | 04-07-2010 at 08:29 PM

OF COURSE it is real how in the hell did she levitate herself in live video and then her camera ***** up doing this Samaritan language and then the live video of the UFO abducting her daughter...poor Abigail and Ashley we don't know what the **** is in the universe we haven't gone that far galaxies could be filled with smarter intelligences we wouldn't know what the hell is up there and the ******* government wants to cover everything up that they didn't want us to know about

answered by Guest | 04-10-2010 at 01:36 AM

just read this from IMDB
"According to promotional materials from Universal, the film is framed around a psychologist named Abigail Tyler who interviewed traumatized patients in Nome. However Alaska state licensing examiner Jan Mays says she can't find records of an Abigail Tyler ever being licensed in any profession in Alaska. Ron Adler, CEO and director of the Alaska Psychiatric Institute and Denise Dillard, president of the Alaska Psychological Association say they've never heard of Abigail Tyler. Web sites for an "Alaska Psychiatry Journal" and "Alaska News Archive" containing references to Tyler were created by the film's producers, but were outed as hoaxes when it was discovered they were registered a month before the film's release and the purported author of one of the archived news articles stated she had never written it. "

answered by Guest | 04-10-2010 at 01:58 AM

the truth
this movie is real. the species in this movie have been known as the annuki. they spoke what we know as the first language being Sumerian. they taught us their language and how to build and write and grow food it all started with this species. they are the ones in the carvings. I've seen the carvings myself and there is no way other than seeing the ships themselves that the ancient Sumerians could possibly conceive of what a ship would look like. you all have actual even heard of one of the most famous annuki. His name is Jehovah. yes him you've read about him in the bible and at the end of the movie when you hear that's voice claim it is god, that his him. he's back from banishment for the cruelty he put us through to try and rule us again. Jesus is not going to hear your prayers either for those of you believing he will. for those of you who are ignorant enough to believe Jesus is coming beck i feel sorry for you. he has evolved to a point where he sees that we must fend for ourselves for us to learn and evolve seeing as we have twisted his teachings into something wrong. if you really believe that god controls everything than you are a coward and are to afraid to take responsibility for your actions and your life.

answered by Guest | 04-10-2010 at 04:41 AM

i saw the movie about an hour ago and honestly do believe that these events actually occurred. anybody that is telling viewers that the movie is not true is bias. we all have our believes and we are free to believe what we feel.

answered by Guest | 04-10-2010 at 08:40 PM

Who Knows?
I don't know and nobody really knows if this movie is real. But what I definitely do know is that UFO's and Aliens are real. Why else would our country let these types of movies be produced if they wanted us to stay scared, when in fact aliens have been here for millennia. They want to expose us to the fear to inhibit social acceptance of things to come. The bottom line is we all know they are here and it's up to us to accept it. I know I have, and that's what has helped me cope with what I have experienced. I have never told anyone but my loved ones about what has happened to me, because when all the smoke is cleared I know that I'm going to be called a liar, a bullshitter and yes, lets not forget, a freak! But that's okay, because I was there, I know what I saw and I know what I experienced. Now, was I scarred, yes(i was ******* terrified), was I harmed, No. But the most important thing to remember is that when they come, there is absolutely nothing you can ******* do about it. But the difference is after it all happened I wasn't that scared and I have learned to get on with my life, but the ****** up thing is, I can;t wait to see them again. Now go ahead, laugh all you want, say what you want and do what you will and if you don't like any of it, well that's just too bad, you chickenshits. Nobody will ever know my story.

answered by Guest | 04-10-2010 at 11:23 PM

you people are so incredibly stupid. The movie is a fake. its just like "blair witch" and "paranormal activity." I've never seen so many naive people haha.

Also, to the person 2 comments above that says they can believe what they want to believe...yep, you're 100% correct, you can believe whatever you want to believe....but that doesn't mean you're right. so feel free to believe that Godzilla walks the earth, and Bigfoot is wandering around in the woods, and cloverfield took over Manhattan.....at the end of the day, you'll still be wrong, and I'll still be laughing at you

answered by vjk1085 | 04-11-2010 at 03:46 AM

...
HAHA. silly people. just believe what you want. no one should care what you believe and if they do it just means they have no life or are extremely bored and they just want to get mad at something.

answered by Guest | 04-11-2010 at 08:04 PM

OMg get real people
Hollywood special affect make anything possible and make it look real as possible. Texas chainsaw massacre the remake had footage of leather-face killing two cops. Later on the producers admitted to it being fake footage. So many movies take the same avenue for making movies. the more real it seems the better it will do in theaters. If you truly believe this garbage then you have issues yourself. and yes nome alaska investigators proved it wasn't aliens. A lot of the people who were missing were found dead outside the city limits. They live in a frigid environment where weather is a huge factor in life. if you want to put pieces together then put the facts together not made up Hollywood nonsense. god people like some of you are why we have cults and sicko maniacs like Charles Manson who kill and brainwash other people of some outrages ridiculous self righteous horse crap that isn't real. Open your eyes and quit "READING IN BETWEEN THE LINE" because there is nothing in between the lines.

answered by Wrong wrong wrong | 04-11-2010 at 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
This is EXACTLY what I found out till now.
Iīm also searching for details regarding the "real" Dr. Abigail Emily Tyler, also found those two names (Glenne Headly, Melora Walters), but it can't be them..especially not Melora Walters..
The journal site is proven fake (http://www.examiner.com/x-22738-New-...he-Fourth-Kind) and the university also mentioned the movie is pure fiction and agreed to use their name as a tribute to their former student, the movie-director ;-)...

I guess the woman who plays the role of the real Dr. Tyler got a lot of money to be silenced out of publicity, maybe a certain percentage of the total movie-income?
Who can provide details...????

BTW: I'm also from The Netherlands

The actress who plays Dr. Abigail Tyler is Charlotte Milchard. Look it up on Wikipedia under "The fourth kind" (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fourth_Kind). Her name is listed on "Starring". If you click on her name, you'll see the page has been deleted, so no pics and no info here. Look it up on Google Images, you'll find pictures of her. You'll can tell this is the woman from the movie, no doubt.

So let's see... The woman who appears on the "real footage" videos is the same woman who is being interviewed at the Chapman University, right? Who is supossed to be the real Dr. Abigail Tyler, which actually is Charlotte Milchard, AN ACTRESS.
In the movie, when Charlotte Milchard appears, it clearly says "Dr. Abagail Tyler". Not even once says something like "Charlotte Milchard - as Dr. Abigail Tyler" (in fact the role of the "fake" Dr. is played by Mila Jovovich!) like they do with the rest of the characters.
See my point here? I think it's pretty clear, there's nothing more to say.

answered by Guest | 04-13-2010 at 03:41 AM

Fake
If Universal Studios paid 20k for fake obituaries to the Alaskan Press Club, why wouldn't they falsify anything else you find about missing persons in Nome, Alaska.

answered by Guest | 04-14-2010 at 08:46 PM

Not Sure
I'm not sure.. I'm starting to believe there is other life on other planets, but I most definitely do not believe that they would come to Earth and take us away for studies in UFO's. I think that's fake. The people who say its real and stuff, their just insane. I would like to do more research though. Its hard to pick a side on this situation.

answered by Guest | 04-14-2010 at 11:48 PM

I believe in life out there, simply because it is TOO big a place for there only to be us. But. After all this time, why would "aliens" still need to abduct and experiment on human? Surely they would have all their facts by now? Weird film, and obviously a controversial one to get so many people looking up its facts and fiction.

answered by Guest | 04-17-2010 at 12:06 AM

good spoiler
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissViXen View Post
Okay, I think that Abigail Tyler was played by Charlotte Milchard

Check it out. It shows Charlotte's face becoming Abigail's. There's no way this is real. It may be based on true EVENTS but it never happened in 2000 and there's no way the "actual footage" would be released to the public. it showed a guy SHOOTING his family then himself. No one in their family would ever consent to that becoming public, not in a million years. I'm not ruling out the idea of aliens and alien abduction, I beleive in god and the devil and all, there's no proof disproving, only proof supporting the idea. They are all just skeptics scared of what they don't understand fooled into believing whatever they are told. Have a mind for yourself, I know that the movie is not real because I use my common sense. The director got his idea from research that lead him to this story, he just made it more interesting.

But seriously check out the website, there's a clip there from youtube. undoubtedly Charlotte Milchard.

I believed 100% in the movie until I saw this.
Thanks!

answered by Guest | 04-17-2010 at 03:07 AM

-.-
Again I'm saying the people who believe in this stuff are just plain INSANE. There MUST be other life in the galaxy as said before, its just to big to not have other life. But, I thank Earth is the only planet with spacecraft, or flying gadgets.

answered by Guest | 04-17-2010 at 11:51 PM

Proof it's fake
OK folks here is some proof this is all a hoax I truly marvel that people will continue believing things such as this just because their pea brain won't allow them anything else: Here is the newspaper article from the Fairbanks Daily News which is the newspaper for Nome Alaska. As you can see they are none too happy about this BS from Universal Studios

http://www.newsminer.com/pages/full_story/push?article-Movie+makers+fabricate+Alaska+news+to+promote+alie n+abduction+fantasy%20&id=4398529

Now, this is a copy and paste of Chapman University director of communication Mary Platt explaining that the whole thing was supposed to be a joke and the movie is a hoax.

http://www.newsminer.com/pages/full_story/push?article-Movie+makers+fabricate+Alaska+news+to+promote+alie n+abduction+fantasy%20&id=4398529

More on the settlement from Universal to Fairbanks Daily News-Miner $20000 paid for lying and making up articles.

http://www.newsminer.com/view/full_story/4440819/article-Alaska-newspapers--movie-studio-reach-settlement-over--Fourth-Kind-?

Alaska Board of Psychologist Licensing examiner Jan Mays can't find records of an Abigail Tyler or her alleged husband Dr. William Tyler. Email her and ask her yourself

http://commerce.state.ak.us/OCC/ppsy.htm

Still believe this movie is real?............get a life!

answered by Guest | 04-18-2010 at 04:24 AM

Dont doubt
hi my name is Jake and i just wanted to say that i read all of well almost all of your theories but how do you know its not real, or how do you know that it is real u don't so y are you guys having a big controversy about it once you know then say something because there's a lot to think about.
alien abductions is one of the most sought out thing that people talk about other than the bible but I'm not discussing religion I'm simply saying don't doubt what u don't know because your answers could come sooner than expected

answered by Guest | 04-18-2010 at 03:19 PM

FEAR
After spending the last forty five minutes reading and rereading the comments posted above, it appears clear that the arguments go both ways with good points, perhaps, on both view points. however, when one looks at the human tendency to fear what is not understood or reject what one fears through a lack of knowledge or some other reason, they will grasp at any explanation that appears rational or socially acceptable. For many the U.F.O Abduction Theories are not only frightening but leave many with a feeling of total helplessness as they feel completely defenseless against a non-human intelligence imposing their will on them without their consent.
This results in many individuals refusing to see physical evidence for what it is. In any other situation, physical evidence, (i.e., video tape or legal depositions), would be considered valid and concrete evidence. Yet when it comes to Alien Abductions or Alien Contacts, many choose to ignore any evidence regardless of its validity. To ignore what has happened in many parts of the world and indeed this very country, is to place our survival in a precarious position at best. When people constantly imagine Alien Contact as cute and cuddly little "ET'S", one is blinded by to the reality that we are not alone in this universe and that all is not safe and warm. We, the Human Race, should be prepared for the worst case scenario and hope for the best. If we subscribe to the interpretation that all Alien Contacts are positive with no hostile intent, then we are fooling ourselves into believing we are safe. All of the past events have proven that is not the case. We need to WAKE UP or BECOME CANNON FODDER.

answered by DAVID B. | 04-18-2010 at 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Kat...where did you get the information that this isn't real? there is no indication that this film is fake...although i searched and found that the people are claiming the other actress is Melora Walters...i saw the movie twice and you can tell it's not her...
Well you should have seen as well that her real face (now) is grey. People change a lot after that kind of experiences, you know. She lost a lot of weight, and that makes her barely the same as in the footage.

answered by Guest | 04-19-2010 at 12:57 AM

people!!! get your heads out of the clouds. i don't know if it was real or fake, but I'm making a attempt to find out. do the same before trying to prove people wrong. you just make yourself look like a fool!!

answered by Guest | 04-19-2010 at 08:48 AM

I'm absolutely stunned. I simply cannot believe that there are still reasonable, rational people who can't see the validity and legitimacy of this movie. The evidence was right there, plain as day. And, as an added bonus, it was made clear by both the lead actress and the director of the film that it was above board. They even went so far as to warn about the disturbing imagery.

I'm totally floored that there are actually folks out there who think, even for a minute, that this movie was based on actual events. And if the idea that Hollywood has always worked on the premise that realism sells hasn't yet sunken in after all these years, then a quick cursory Googling would surely have alleviated any doubts. Then again the believers, I'd assume, also still believe that the events in the movie Fargo actually took place too. And the moon landing.

Believe what you want to believe.

answered by Guest | 04-22-2010 at 03:52 AM

Dr. Abigail Emily Tyler was played by Charlotte Milchard in the "actual" footage. The people who are saying they believe in God and aliens both, need to read the Bible again. It says that God created man in His own image and the birds of the air and the creatures in the sea, etc. etc. Therefore, life outside of earth is not possible. The movie is fake.

answered by Guest | 04-23-2010 at 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
For all y'all freaks out there: Go watch The Exorcism of Emily Rose, then come back and watch this movie. The 2 parts where 1. The guy is laying in bed, then lays up real quick,, and is floating over the bed, with a look on his face that looks evil. And 2. Where the Dr. is sitting on the couch, and floats off the couch, into the air (and yes, same evil look on her face too) and then talking through her the "alien" talks. And says "I AM GOD! NO ONE WILL KNOW" in a creepy voice. Okay, what I'm getting at is this: The Alien through the dr talks in the creepy voice, with an evil look on her face. And Emily Rose did the exact same thing. Emily Rose says "NAMES! 1 2 3 4! NAMES!" with the evil look.

Figure out what you are really looking at people! Sheesh...

Only difference between what I'm talking about is that Emily Rose was possessed by a Demon. But she was talking in English.

The Dr. was possessed by a Alien. And was talking in samarian.


But also: Demons are the oldest things on earth. So they could probably talk in every language that is on the earth. Including samarian, mayan and even languages older than those...

Think about it for a minute before you write it off!
The Church will not even preform an exorcism unless there is an ability such as the ability to speak in a dead language present.

You are right, what people are looking at here is Demonic possessions/attacks.

Not E.T. making a phone call to planet earth.

answered by Guest | 04-23-2010 at 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I looked up Gleene Headly
and compared a picture of her, and a frozen frame of Dr. Abigail Tyler, definitely not the same person. I think it's real. That's my opinion, but i honestly think this is real.

The actress that plays actual Abigail is Charlotte Milchard.

answered by Guest | 04-25-2010 at 07:00 AM

comment
Thread Tools
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.