UADDit

UADDit (http://uaddit.com/discussions/index.php)
-   Movies (http://uaddit.com/discussions/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Abigail Tyler: Abduction? (http://uaddit.com/discussions/showthread.php?t=6090)

Henry (South Africa) 12-18-2011 06:04 PM

To everybody who do not believe in the higher power. Go read your Bible as you call it. In it is writings about beings not of this earth. They do exist. 11 million people will not lie about the same thing. Wake up. We are not the only solar system. And the movie The Fourth Kind has actual footage in it. And the actors are all actors portraying what has it happened to the real people. Even if the actress playing is not the real Dr. Tyler. they did say in the beginning of the movie. It is for you to make up your own mind.

Fed-up 12-30-2011 01:58 PM

Wow

You Christians are so dumb. "I can just call his precious name" someone said in their post because the movie scared them so much. Wow. You people are so dumb. I know someone is going to say that I am the one whom is dumb, but come on. Religion is a freaking joke. You pay your preachers to live in nice houses and drive nice cars and have a new suit for everyday of the week, because that is what God and Jesus want.

There is no god, only beings from out of this world performing a science experiment, us. We are like gerbils in a cage to them.

Use your brain. How many times have you seen God or actually talked to Jesus???? You prey, and it is yourself that answers. What does God's voice sound like???

This movie is a fraud by the way. And for those that think that Abigail is really in the clips, dumb dumb dumb, her name is Charlotte Milchard, she is an actress.

Don't believe me, go to IMDB and search for Milchard.

Guest 01-03-2012 08:00 PM

Question.....

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guest (Post 10661)
I will pray for Dr. Tyler every day and others like her that they too find the peace that they are looking for.

To the person who wrote this, I have 1 question, I watched the movie and I loved it. It was scary and I feel like it may be real. But, if with all the abduction things, how come the son never heard his mother screaming at night?

Guest 01-04-2012 08:57 PM

In fact I have just sat at watched this film it is very good I may only be a child but I understood it very well and think the whole story is true.
I know this as the start and end of the film it will explain this and it also has real clips of them though the film of her explaining and her treating her patients!
However I would love to hear more about this story and I think it could go further as it is a great film.

Guest 01-05-2012 02:48 AM

wow

I'm sorry if this upsets anyone but its needs to be said. The universe is massive there are millions of other galaxies out there. any of you who think that we are it are ignorant. There is something else our there. My friends and I saw a UFO many years ago. laugh all you want but there is something else out there. We cant be and aren't the only ones.

Guest 01-19-2012 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kat (Post 10592)
They concluded that there were no reality about the alien abductions in Nome, Alaska and the disappearences were the reason of alcohol and frigid temperatures in which 9 bodies were never found.

,,,,and if you believe THAT, I have a bridge I'd like to sell you. What do you think they're going to say. Wow. I have never heard a more pathetic excuse in my life. Alcohol and frigid temps....give me a break.